Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #16 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Warner Robins, GA
My go to juice for my boys. They love the flavor and it's not loaded with sugar. Been purchasing since they were born. Will always give to my kids. Low sugar compared to others. Great price for great quantity.
Leah W.
Leah W.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
My favorite go to Apple juice. Brings back memories of when I was a kid with juice boxes. The only thing I have a con about is the price. It's a bit expensive when I can get the store brwnd for half the price.
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
Rose Hill, KS
Ahh-mazing stuff. Goes great with any breakfast. It has a really crisp taste. I love all sorts of juices but sometimes just plain old apple is the best, and this is the best apple juice I've ever had.
Raymona K.
Raymona K.
This juice is my pick over all other juices. They have the best flavors. They have a good selection at the store. This juice comes in a nice container that isn't too bully like other juice containers.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
3 kids = lots of juice! Our family loves Juicy Juice !! We've been buying this for along time! They all taste really good & have great flavored. Honestly it's my fave juice.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
This is one of the first juices that we gave our daughter and she loved it. I would highly recommend this to any parent that is starting their little one out on juice.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
I love this juice. It has a great taste and is very affordable. It taste better than other brands. I will keep on purchasing this juice. I would recommend this for anyone. Will buy again!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Who hasn't drank Juicy Juice? This was a staple in my aunt's house growing up and now my son loves it as well even though he only gets it every so often.
Logen M.
Logen M.
Wetumpka, AL
My kids love this juice! They have tons of flavors and my kids have loved every single one! Buy this if you are looking for a great juice for little ones!
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Middletown, OH
My toddler loves the apple juice from #JuicyJuice I water it down some because it still has sugar in it. But it makes it last twice as long! For now. Lol