Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #49 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Katie M.
Dunnellon, FL
I love the natural taste to this apple juice and how it is 100% juice. I feel good about giving this product to my children and they actually like it. I have a very hard time getting them to eat or drink anything healthy. I am glad I finally found something they like.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I get this quite often for my family. We always have Juicy Juice Apple in the cupboard or refrigerator. It's one of the best apple juices I've had. I would recommend this juice to others. I will continue to enjoy Juicy Juice Apple!
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I give this juice to my 1 year old daughter.She absolutely loves it and it's affordable. It sold at my local grocery store, so it's convenient to purchase and it's healthy for my precious little girl. It tastes good because I also drink it too.
Angela H.
Purvis, MS
My family and I love Juicy Juice. Apple is by far the most purchased at my house. Some apple juices have a weird flavor to them, but juicy juice tastes just like what you want. It is 100% juice and not just a flavoring added to sugar water. I feel good about serving it to my kids.
Katie S.
Juicy Juice was the greatest drink growing up! It was sweet, but still had all the organic non preservative love that my mom was always trying to feed me. I'm pretty sure I drank this apple juice from the ages of 3 to like 13. I recommend it for sure and my kids will drink it too.
Kelly R.
Erie, PA
Out of all of the juices in the world, my son will ONLY drink Apple Juice. When buying any kind of juice, I always make sure it is 100% juice! And I love Juicy Juice is! Just not a fan of the price.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
This juice is delicious. Definitely one of my favorites. (My local publix puts them on sale frequently as well 😉). It's a great flavor for kids and adults! I definitely recommend this juice for others.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
My family loves Juicy Juice. Apple Juice is our absolute favorite. When my kids were younger, I would water it down for them and they still loved it. Perfect for our house because we don't drink pop. So they get to mix it up a little bit from milk and water.
Valerie S.
Carson City, NV
This has such a great taste. I love when we have the extra money to buy this brand. We usually go with the store brand simply because it's cheaper but this has to be my favorite.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Love this juice! This is a favorite in my house. It's sweet and apple-y, and is 100% juice. I love that there's no added sugar! It's inexpensive and a great brand of juice all around. Definitely recommend!