Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #43 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Halyna G.
This juice is really delicious and sweet? It's an affordable juice brand. Kids love it and it has a delicious flavor of apple. It has zero percent of sugar. So I recommend it to mothers who have children
Caitlin M.
Such a good apple juice. It's like a sweet apple compared to other juices.. but it's not bad. Affordable and healthy is always good in our house! We will continue buying this brand of apple juice
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
Apple juice is one of my favorite fruit juices and I drink a glass of it everyday. I always put some apple juice in my blender bottle and mix it up with a packet of itworks greens on the go in berry. Not only does it taste delicious, but I feel better knowing that I'm getting an extra serving of fruits in.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
This is one of only two brands of juice I will allow my infant daughter to drink. This is a brand I trust. 100% juice. Not just the baby the whole family loves it. Its the perfect amount of sweetness. Not to much. I love it myself. I make sure to start of the day with a cup of juice for the baby.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Este es el jugo Qué uso para darles a mis hijas le pongo medio medio medio vaso de jugo medio vaso de agua y se los doy Está muy rico sólo que yo cambiaría un poquito ponele menos azúcar estaría súper bien pero si no tuviera tanta azúcar estaría súper bueno Pienso que así cómo le hago que le pongo medio vaso de jugo medio vaso de agua está bien
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
We purchase apple juice regularly for our kids. Juicy Juice is a great choice for us, because it is 100% juice, and we can usually find a coupon or sale for it. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to others, if there is a sale. I would not purchase this if there was a comparable product at a better price.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
We love apple juice in our house! Juicy Juice has a great flavor; the adults and children alike seem to really enjoy this beverage. I have yet to find the perfect apple juice, but this brand is reasonably priced and has a pretty good flavor. I would buy this again for sure!
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
My kids love apple juice and I love the price and flavor of Juicy Juice juice. Its a great value, and I'm always getting good value coupons for them. I really like that theres not a ton of sugar in this juice compared to other juices on the market. I will definitely be buying this more often for my kids.
Amanda N.
Tarentum, PA
My mother inlaw recently got me juicy juice apple juice for when I was in the hospital since all I was drinking was juice and eating soft foods after my emergency surgery. I forgot how much I love juicy juice's apple juice. I think I drank 1.5 of these in less than 2 weeks. it tasted very good, nice change up from water, and is healthy.
Maddisen S.
Pleasant hill, IA
10/10 my favorite apple juice lol. I'm not very picky when it comes to apple juice but every time I drink it, it's hard to let it stay full. It's kind of on the pricey side for me but sometimes I splurge and get it and i am always happy!