Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #79 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Taylor D.
Columbia, SC
21 and still drinking this. Apple juice is an all time favorite of mine and so is this brand. Has a great price and great flavor. I literally stay stocked on bottles of this. 1 in the fridge and 2-3 in the pantry since I go though it so fast.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach , FL
This is my favorite apple juice brand! It tastes so much better than all of the other brands. It is sweet but not overbearingly sweet. It’s usually on sale, too!
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
My house is not a happy house without this apple juice in our fridge!! My daughter and I love it and drink it every day! I prefer to dilute ours with water but even as it comes it isn't overbearing or sugary tasting.
BATMAN N.
This juice taste really great. It really taste like apples, but better. The flavor is amazing. It comes in a big bottle, the more the merrier. I am a repeat consumer. I would recommend this to others.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
This is one of the first juices that we gave our daughter and she loved it. I would highly recommend this to any parent that is starting their little one out on juice.
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
Can i just say my kids and my self all love apple juice but this is our favorite and go to brand of apple juice. it captures the flavor of real apple and is good for you as well along with being very affordable in price for moms on a budget. i do recommend this product to everyone.
Katie F.
Holt, MI
My kid loves Juicy Juice Apple juice. It's one of his favorites. I like that it's geared toward kids and it makes it fun to purchase for him. It can be a little pricey but more affordable than some others. I will buy this again.
Asia C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don't think anyone ever gets another brand when it comes to apple juice. I made that mistake one time in my life and I would never make that mistake again. This is the most affordable and best tasting apple juice out there.
Chantea H.
sanford, fl
I love apple juice. So do my kids. We always get apple juice at the store and I've been giving my kids juicy juice for years now. I like that it's 100% juice for the most part and isn't filled with all the extra crap that other juices are filled with. Always a great price and you can get them at most grocery stores.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Very good my kids love it and it's a healthier choice for them. I try to get it as often as I can but my store doesn't stay stocked. My kids love apple juice and when there's characters on the bottle they love it even more they even nickname the juice depending on the character that's on the bottle.