Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #16 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

October M.
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
Can i just say my kids and my self all love apple juice but this is our favorite and go to brand of apple juice. it captures the flavor of real apple and is good for you as well along with being very affordable in price for moms on a budget. i do recommend this product to everyone.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I usually buy this when it is on sale, but generally it is not very expensive. I usually prefer to purchase the lowest priced apple juice because I usually cannot decern a difference. I would recommend trying it when it goes on sale, but there are usually cheaper alternatives.
Cassandra I.
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
Juicy Juice is a brand from my childhood, that as an adult, I still drink and I am loyal to this day. There is no concentrate or added nonsense in Juicy Juice. It's a little bit more expensive, but it's not something I ultimately notice because the product is so great!
Jacalyn H.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Everyone in my family prefers juicy juice to other competitors brands..100% juice so even my 1 year old gets a cup and it doesn't have a ton of sugar as other choices on the grocery store shelves.if you haven't given juicy juice a try go get you some
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Anderson
Love how this is made with more than one kind of apple it really give it a more complex deep flavor than alot of apple juice. This is my husband's favorite apple juice. It's so sweet and flavorful, truly a delicious drink!! Totally recommend by me!
Sariah C.
Sariah C.
Akron
I love apple juice and when I mean love apple juice, I love apple juice. Seriously I get a cup every chance I get . I just feel like a little kid again drinking apple juice . When I drink apple juice it be gone in like a week. That how good it is.
Asia C.
Asia C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don't think anyone ever gets another brand when it comes to apple juice. I made that mistake one time in my life and I would never make that mistake again. This is the most affordable and best tasting apple juice out there.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is great juice! The price is also really good, I usually buy two or three of them whenever I go to the store. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do. For sure purchasing again.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Boaz, AL
My sweet girl has been drinking this for as long as she's been old enough to have it! She loves the flavor and I trust the brand! I even grew up drinking this juice as a child! I recommend to all mommies and anyone in general!
BATMAN N.
BATMAN N.
This juice taste really great. It really taste like apples, but better. The flavor is amazing. It comes in a big bottle, the more the merrier. I am a repeat consumer. I would recommend this to others.