Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #79 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Mashayla M.
Taste so good. Doesn't taste extra sweet. If you like apples give this a try. It's cheap and yummy.
Kelly N.
Bartlett, IL
This is the only juice I buy for my kids because it tastes good and is 100% juice, no added sugar.
Jessica K.
Carthage, TN
My son absolutely loves this juice. It tastes great and is 100% juice. It doesn't cost too much.
wendy m.
Juicy juice is very good and healthy for kids and adults i recommended everyone to try it out .
Amanda G.
My son and I really enjoy drinking this in the morning and during the day. Very refreshing.
Talisha C.
My son Jace loves apple juice and this is affordable and has great taste. We buy this all the time and recommend this juice. Walmart has the best prices I️ find and it is so smooth. Easy to pour in a cup and go!
Danielle B.
I usually buy this when it is on sale, but generally it is not very expensive. I usually prefer to purchase the lowest priced apple juice because I usually cannot decern a difference. I would recommend trying it when it goes on sale, but there are usually cheaper alternatives.
Melissa B.
Anderson
Love how this is made with more than one kind of apple it really give it a more complex deep flavor than alot of apple juice. This is my husband's favorite apple juice. It's so sweet and flavorful, truly a delicious drink!! Totally recommend by me!
Emily H.
I have always loved juicy juice! I love the fact that They've made SO many different flavors over the years! They have almost any juice you happen to be craving. It's also a perfect drink for kids, not too much sugar but all of the flavor still!!
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Everyone in my family prefers juicy juice to other competitors brands..100% juice so even my 1 year old gets a cup and it doesn't have a ton of sugar as other choices on the grocery store shelves.if you haven't given juicy juice a try go get you some