Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #16 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
Love this juice. I used to buy it all the time when my kids where younger. It always tastes fresh and sweet.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Love this apple juice. it's so good tastes like fresh apples my son loves this it's our absolute favorite
Mashayla M.
Mashayla M.
Taste so good. Doesn't taste extra sweet. If you like apples give this a try. It's cheap and yummy.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Bartlett, IL
This is the only juice I buy for my kids because it tastes good and is 100% juice, no added sugar.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Carthage, TN
My son absolutely loves this juice. It tastes great and is 100% juice. It doesn't cost too much.
wendy m.
wendy m.
Juicy juice is very good and healthy for kids and adults i recommended everyone to try it out .
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
My son and I really enjoy drinking this in the morning and during the day. Very refreshing.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Holt, MI
My kid loves Juicy Juice Apple juice. It's one of his favorites. I like that it's geared toward kids and it makes it fun to purchase for him. It can be a little pricey but more affordable than some others. I will buy this again.
Chantea H.
Chantea H.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love apple juice. So do my kids. We always get apple juice at the store and I've been giving my kids juicy juice for years now. I like that it's 100% juice for the most part and isn't filled with all the extra crap that other juices are filled with. Always a great price and you can get them at most grocery stores.
LaRayna M.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Very good my kids love it and it's a healthier choice for them. I try to get it as often as I can but my store doesn't stay stocked. My kids love apple juice and when there's characters on the bottle they love it even more they even nickname the juice depending on the character that's on the bottle.