Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #49 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Beth R.
Beloit, OH
This is by far my all time favorite Apple Juice. It taste so delicious, and so fresh! I could drink an entire bottle in one sitting! This is the only brand ill buy, because not only does it taste so good, but the price is very affordable! I will re buy this product many more times!!!
Katie F.
Holt, MI
My kid loves Juicy Juice Apple juice. It's one of his favorites. I like that it's geared toward kids and it makes it fun to purchase for him. It can be a little pricey but more affordable than some others. I will buy this again.
Asia C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don't think anyone ever gets another brand when it comes to apple juice. I made that mistake one time in my life and I would never make that mistake again. This is the most affordable and best tasting apple juice out there.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love apple juice. So do my kids. We always get apple juice at the store and I've been giving my kids juicy juice for years now. I like that it's 100% juice for the most part and isn't filled with all the extra crap that other juices are filled with. Always a great price and you can get them at most grocery stores.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Very good my kids love it and it's a healthier choice for them. I try to get it as often as I can but my store doesn't stay stocked. My kids love apple juice and when there's characters on the bottle they love it even more they even nickname the juice depending on the character that's on the bottle.
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
Juicy Juice is a brand from my childhood, that as an adult, I still drink and I am loyal to this day. There is no concentrate or added nonsense in Juicy Juice. It's a little bit more expensive, but it's not something I ultimately notice because the product is so great!
Sariah C.
Akron, OH
I love apple juice and when I mean love apple juice, I love apple juice. Seriously I get a cup every chance I get . I just feel like a little kid again drinking apple juice . When I drink apple juice it be gone in like a week. That how good it is.
Elisabeth C.
My favorite juice in the world is apple juice and this is my favorite brand. It's a good value. It always meets my expectations. It's targeted towards kids but I love it for myself. I recommend to everyone, this stuffs the best.
Brittany G.
Boaz, AL
My sweet girl has been drinking this for as long as she's been old enough to have it! She loves the flavor and I trust the brand! I even grew up drinking this juice as a child! I recommend to all mommies and anyone in general!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is great juice! The price is also really good, I usually buy two or three of them whenever I go to the store. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do. For sure purchasing again.