Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #28 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
Who doesn't like Apple juice lol. This is a great product I buy more of the juicy juice brand when comes to buying juice. It is one of my favorite juice brands because the taste is smooth and not too strong
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Apple juice is a staple in any house with children. This is a good juice and seems to have better ingredients than other brands. The price is comparable to most other brands. We buy this juice often.
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
The best Apple Juice that is sold in stores. I have about 5-6 of these on hand at all times. My fiancé drinks just as much of it as my daughter does. The price is just as great as the flavor.
CHRISY C.
I enjoy drinking apple juice especially in the morning after eating breakfast or if I’m on the go. I get it sometimes but I do recommend having it if you enjoy drinking juice .
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
This juice tastes great and the kids love it. It is pretty cheap and is good cold or room temperature. The bottle is easy to pore as well. I highly recommend this to anyone.
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
Can i just say my kids and my self all love apple juice but this is our favorite and go to brand of apple juice. it captures the flavor of real apple and is good for you as well along with being very affordable in price for moms on a budget. i do recommend this product to everyone.
Danielle B.
I usually buy this when it is on sale, but generally it is not very expensive. I usually prefer to purchase the lowest priced apple juice because I usually cannot decern a difference. I would recommend trying it when it goes on sale, but there are usually cheaper alternatives.
Beth R.
Beloit, OH
This is by far my all time favorite Apple Juice. It taste so delicious, and so fresh! I could drink an entire bottle in one sitting! This is the only brand ill buy, because not only does it taste so good, but the price is very affordable! I will re buy this product many more times!!!
Katie F.
Holt, MI
My kid loves Juicy Juice Apple juice. It's one of his favorites. I like that it's geared toward kids and it makes it fun to purchase for him. It can be a little pricey but more affordable than some others. I will buy this again.
Asia C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don't think anyone ever gets another brand when it comes to apple juice. I made that mistake one time in my life and I would never make that mistake again. This is the most affordable and best tasting apple juice out there.