Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Dakota T.
Dakota T.
This has always been my favorite apple juice since I was a kid. I now use it to mix into my smoothies to give my smoothie an extra boost in flavor.
Heather K.
Heather K.
This is my son's favorite! We have to hide it in the fridge or he would drink the whole thing in one day! He has a small cup every morning!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I don't like buying juice. The sugar content is too high and some of the juices have a fake taste to them. I do like the apple though.
Carly F.
Carly F.
Always a winner in my household, the Juicy Juice brand is superior to the rest! Also, I always find good prices on this brand :)
natasha c.
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
YES, I can't go to the grocery store without buying this. It taste amazing. My favorite juice of all time. always a repurchase!
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
My son loves this juice and I have a glass every now and then as well. It's definitely toddler approved in this household.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
This is the kind of juice I always buy with my WIC. I'm picky on apple juice myself and this has a really good taste.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Bakersfield, CA
Good apple juice but nothing special. I'd buy it if it was on sale but I wouldn't say I'd buy this over other brands.
Bre'Naldae M.
Bre'Naldae M.
Looooooove this brand and flavor. I along with my children drink it weekly. It's our go to juice drink when shopping.
Magdalena L.
Magdalena L.
Philadelphia, PA
Just started buying this juice is the taxes on sugary drinks. Now it's my favorite not too sweet and is good.