Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Middletown, PA
I love apple juice. I have been drinking juicy juice since I was a kid and I still drink it at the age of 17. It is very affordable and tastes amazing. I love to sit down and have a glass. It is so refreshing.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Love this juice! This is a favorite in my house. It's sweet and apple-y, and is 100% juice. I love that there's no added sugar! It's inexpensive and a great brand of juice all around. Definitely recommend!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Erie, PA
Out of all of the juices in the world, my son will ONLY drink Apple Juice. When buying any kind of juice, I always make sure it is 100% juice! And I love Juicy Juice is! Just not a fan of the price.
Amara L.
Amara L.
My favorite brand of apple juice! It's amazing, nly lasts me alone 2-3 days. Plus it's not super expensive AND can be bought on WIC!! Try it if you're an apple juice person, you won't regret it !!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Carson City, NV
This has such a great taste. I love when we have the extra money to buy this brand. We usually go with the store brand simply because it's cheaper but this has to be my favorite.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
My kids love this juice and so do I! I love that it's 100% juice and no sugar added now. I don't feel bad giving it to them because so many other juices are packed wit sugar!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fountain Inn, SC
Juicy Juice always seems too sweet to me. It just tastes more artificial than other 100% juice drinks. My kids love it though, so we do buy it from time to time.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
A little light in formula and flavor than most apple juices, which is great for adding ice and just getting rehydrated. Totally obsessed with their juice boxes.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Richmond, IN
This is my favorite apple juice, it actually tastes like Apple juice. Also good for children, especially in the little juice boxes. Best apple juice there is!
Maribeth D.
Maribeth D.
Ada, OK
I don't feel like this is sweet enough. It always has a sour taste and I just don't care for it. I like that it's natural, but my kids won't go near it.