Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #74 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Jennifer M.
My child practically lives on Juicy Juice apple. That's the only juice he will drink! I have tried other brands with him and he notices that it's not the same. The only downfall is that it is a bit pricer than a lot of the other brands.
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
My go to juice for my kids! I love the fact that it's not high in sugar. They love this juice. I just purchased this week buy one get one free at Publix. I buy this all of the time and will continue to do so. I would recommend this juice for anyone! I enjoy it too!
I enjoy drinking apple juice especially in the morning after eating breakfast or if I’m on the go. I get it sometimes but I do recommend having it if you enjoy drinking juice .
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
My house is not a happy house without this apple juice in our fridge!! My daughter and I love it and drink it every day! I prefer to dilute ours with water but even as it comes it isn't overbearing or sugary tasting.
Talisha C.
My son Jace loves apple juice and this is affordable and has great taste. We buy this all the time and recommend this juice. Walmart has the best prices I️ find and it is so smooth. Easy to pour in a cup and go!
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
Who doesn't like Apple juice lol. This is a great product I buy more of the juicy juice brand when comes to buying juice. It is one of my favorite juice brands because the taste is smooth and not too strong
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Apple juice is a staple in any house with children. This is a good juice and seems to have better ingredients than other brands. The price is comparable to most other brands. We buy this juice often.
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
This juice tastes great and the kids love it. It is pretty cheap and is good cold or room temperature. The bottle is easy to pore as well. I highly recommend this to anyone.
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
Can i just say my kids and my self all love apple juice but this is our favorite and go to brand of apple juice. it captures the flavor of real apple and is good for you as well along with being very affordable in price for moms on a budget. i do recommend this product to everyone.
Danielle B.
I usually buy this when it is on sale, but generally it is not very expensive. I usually prefer to purchase the lowest priced apple juice because I usually cannot decern a difference. I would recommend trying it when it goes on sale, but there are usually cheaper alternatives.