Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
Always buy this juice brand for my kids. My husband and i drink it from time to time as well, overall good but i do add water on some flavors because it's too sweet.
Emily H.
I have always loved juicy juice! I love the fact that They've made SO many different flavors over the years! They have almost any juice you happen to be craving. It's also a perfect drink for kids, not too much sugar but all of the flavor still!!
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Everyone in my family prefers juicy juice to other competitors brands..100% juice so even my 1 year old gets a cup and it doesn't have a ton of sugar as other choices on the grocery store shelves.if you haven't given juicy juice a try go get you some
Taylor D.
Wallace, SC
21 and still drinking this. Apple juice is an all time favorite of mine and so is this brand. Has a great price and great flavor. I literally stay stocked on bottles of this. 1 in the fridge and 2-3 in the pantry since I go though it so fast.
Heather F.
Palm Bay, FL
I give my 15 month old daughter Juicy Juice Apple juice. It's 100% juice which is important to me for my baby. It is not as sweet as other apple juices. She loves it. It is usually on sale at Publix so it's affordable. I will buy again.
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
My go to juice for my kids! I love the fact that it's not high in sugar. They love this juice. I just purchased this week buy one get one free at Publix. I buy this all of the time and will continue to do so. I would recommend this juice for anyone! I enjoy it too!
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
We love Juicy Juice the kids drink it all the time we have it in our fridge at all times we drink every single flavor they loved all of it it's good for them and it has a lot of different flavors to choose from and Highland
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
My house is not a happy house without this apple juice in our fridge!! My daughter and I love it and drink it every day! I prefer to dilute ours with water but even as it comes it isn't overbearing or sugary tasting.
Talisha C.
My son Jace loves apple juice and this is affordable and has great taste. We buy this all the time and recommend this juice. Walmart has the best prices I️ find and it is so smooth. Easy to pour in a cup and go!
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
Who doesn't like Apple juice lol. This is a great product I buy more of the juicy juice brand when comes to buying juice. It is one of my favorite juice brands because the taste is smooth and not too strong