Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #43 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
Good apple juice. I usually dilute with water for my 2 year old. I drink it without diluting, very good juice.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Love this juice, my kids love this juice. The flavors are awesome. I do water down the juices for my kids tho.
Sam B.
Love my juice especially this brand. The Apple is my favorite. It's not expensive, has an amazing Apple taste.
Donna F.
Cleveland, TN
This is great tasting juice and excellent for children. It is a healthy alternative to pop and sugary drinks.
Magdalena L.
Philadelphia, PA
Just started buying this juice is the taxes on sugary drinks. Now it's my favorite not too sweet and is good.
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
Apple juice is my favorite. I love all the flavors I've had from juicy juice and so does my 20 month old son.
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
This is my absolute favorite apple juice of all tike i grew up drinking this at one point in time for a while
Kimberly S.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this juice. I used to buy it all the time when my kids where younger. It always tastes fresh and sweet.
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
Nothing better than a nice cup of apple juice to curve a sweet tooth and this is always my favorite choice
Patti J.
Camden, NY
This is part of my sons dinner every night. A good way to get some fruit into his system and cut out soda.