Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #16 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Emily L.
Emily L.
Quitman , AR
Soooo good, tastes better than most juices out. A bit sugary, but still better than cokes.
Meri P.
Meri P.
I have a 4 year old niece and this is the only brand of Apple juice we purchase for her. We don't feel bad about giving it to her because it is 100% juice.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Great taste and 100% juice. My boys love apple juice. The price for the juice is okay.
Chase D.
Chase D.
Lake Jackson
This is a great tasting juice I rated it five stars due to the fact that it is 100% juice
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Best juice for kids! Love the taste and all the kids do too! Nothing can beat juicy juice
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Only the best Juice there is. I absolutely love Apple Juice! And Juicy Juice is amazing. I love the taste and it is priced well. I love the fact that it is 100% Juice!
Makaila O.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO
we love Juicy Juice, but our favorite is the apple. It gives you the sweet refreshing taste you're looking for. We've bought it quite often and feel as if it's a good value. Will continue buying it, as well as recommending the product to others.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Salisbury, NC
Its a great drink that has a good flavor and easy to find in many stores. Its always in my household for my younger sister to enjoy having with each meal.
Camila C.
Camila C.
Yauco, PR
My sister loves this, she can't get enough and it's very nutritious. I love how it's 100% juice. It's very good for kids.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
My kids love these the taste the straw the little box everything about them they love.