Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #80 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Savannah M.
Really sweet apple juice! My kids enjoy it. As good as it is I was told to add some water in it with my kids juice cup
Amy S.
This is my apple juice of choice for my little ones. Great taste and affordable. My 18 month old loves his juicy juice.
Elizabeth S.
Spartanburg, SC
Best Brad for apple juice I always have a few in the fridge my kids love it! It’s a go to drink for anyone!very yummy!
Hillary A.
I Love Juicy Juice For Not Just Me But My Kids To. Its Very Good And Feel That Its Better a than Regular Cheapo Juice
Bre'Naldae M.
Looooooove this brand and flavor. I along with my children drink it weekly. It's our go to juice drink when shopping.
Monica D.
Bakersfield, CA
Good apple juice but nothing special. I'd buy it if it was on sale but I wouldn't say I'd buy this over other brands.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
We tend to go through one of these large bottles of juicy juice a week, and even more than that while I am pregnant.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
great tasting apple juice. I actually try not to purchase this brand too often because my kids drink it up too fast.
Cortney S.
Geneva, OH
My kids really like Juicy juice, the apple juice and fruit punch are their favorites, i really like the grape juice.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
Kids love the taste and the fun little boxes. If they're going to drink juice I always make sure it'd good for them!