Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #54 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Rachel S.
Elmer, NJ
My baby cousin love this stuff. It's really good and he's always asking for it.
Jocelyn A.
Clayton , NC
Oh doesn't love apple juice specially the kids is 100 % juice tastes amazing
Natasha S.
Old Fort, NC
Juicy juice is the best juice ever of anywhere. I haven't had any juice that is as good as that juice. Apple juice is the best and I would drink this constantly out of anything else :)
Angela H.
Purvis, MS
My family and I love Juicy Juice. Apple is by far the most purchased at my house. Some apple juices have a weird flavor to them, but juicy juice tastes just like what you want. It is 100% juice and not just a flavoring added to sugar water. I feel good about serving it to my kids.
Loida E.
Lancaster, CA
My daughter loves it and she is a picky kid. I dilute it with some water that way it's not so sweet.
Donna F.
Cleveland, TN
This is great tasting juice and excellent for children. It is a healthy alternative to pop and sugary drinks.
KayLow K.
Kearns, UT
Apple juice reminds me of elementary when we used to do testing and our teachers always gave us a cup of apple juice and graham crackers!!!! THE BEST COMBINATION!
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
This WAS good juice till I was about to get some and it had like a green fungi or something it WAS TOTALLY GROSS I AM NEVER DRINKING THIS AGAIN!!!😷 AND THE EXPIRATION DATE HADNT EVEN ARRIVED ! IT WAS TILL NEXT YEAR!!
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love drinking this apple juice. It taste so good and it is so refreshing to have it nice and cold
Savannah M.
Really sweet apple juice! My kids enjoy it. As good as it is I was told to add some water in it with my kids juice cup