Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #43 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Kelly W.
Wichita, KS
I can drink a whole bottle of this in a day I love it it is my go to juice. And I am 17 almost 18 years old!! XD
Summer P.
Phyllis , KY
My daughter and I love apple juice! It's refreshing and it allows us both to get more fruit in our daily intake!
Mary H.
We often buy juicy juice for my daughter. She enjoys the taste and juicy juice offers a good selection of flavors
Brittany B.
Cobb, WI
I love this apple juice! My nephews love this juice as well! It's a staple when the family is gathered together!
Mary T.
Essexville, MI
I've been hooked on Juicy Juice since I was a little kid. It's just the right amount of sweet for me. I love it.
Sam B.
Love my juice especially this brand. The Apple is my favorite. It's not expensive, has an amazing Apple taste.
Mandi G.
Saginaw
All my childern love this juice. And its even better we get it on WIC. Apple is the favorite of the house hold
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
my family lives off of fruit juice. i absolutely love this juice it is one of the best that i have ever drank!!
Hannah H.
Auburn, WA
Best fit for my child . 100% juice and 100% satisfying for my 100% picky child. This is a must in our household
Lila B.
lebanon, TN
This is a great drink to add with a snack after playtime. I know I enjoyed it growing up and it's tastes good.