Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #28 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Cari A.
This is the best Apple juice! It's 100% juice and the Apple taste is so crisp and refreshing. This is the only brand of Apple juice I buy.
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
My cbildren absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Shelby Y.
Senatobia, MS
I get this kind of juice for my children. They love it a lot and i can even dilute it for them and it still taste great. Great price too
Stephanie R.
I don't like buying juice. The sugar content is too high and some of the juices have a fake taste to them. I do like the apple though.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this apple juice I mix it in with a lot of types of my drinks it reminds me of being a little kid and having my little juice box
Ashley L.
I personally buy this one that's 100% juice because it is healthier for kids. It is very affordable. And it tastes just like an apple.
Kuchera A.
Pocahontas, AR
My little girl love this apple juice and we love that it is 100% juice without all the additives they put in kids drinks these days.
Samantha B.
McMinnville, OR
Both of my kids love apple juice so I always go with the big container of juicy juice! Good price.. good taste.. and they love it!
Charlene W.
Clayton, DE
My son loves these! The taste, straw and tiny little box! You can find them almost anywhere and they don't contain loads of sugar.
Genie P.
We love Juicy Juice! It has a good flavor and isn’t packed full of unnecessary things. I usually buy it on sale for the best value.