Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #79 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Stephanie T.
This a apple juice is the greatest juice I've ever tasted in my life. My family loves apple juice. Has a really great taste even my baby sister loves it too.
Bailey O.
Lexington, KY
I love apple juice and I always have!! Juicy Juice is really good, but all of the sugar hurts my stomach if I drink more than a glass in one sitting. I hate how it turns my teeth more yellow if I drink too much too quick, but sometimes I think it's worth it.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I love apple juice! This is a great brand! Good price, good brand, excellent juice!
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
My family loves juicy juice. The 100% juice is important so I feel good about what I'm giving my son. I still water it down to reduce the natural sugar content.
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
I love this juice! I really love any juicy juice product that is 100% juice. Not only do I think they taste good, but my kids enjoy it as well, and they would drink it all day if I allowed it.
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
Apple juice is one of my favorite fruit juices and I drink a glass of it everyday. I always put some apple juice in my blender bottle and mix it up with a packet of itworks greens on the go in berry. Not only does it taste delicious, but I feel better knowing that I'm getting an extra serving of fruits in.
Clarissa A.
Salisbury, NC
Its a great drink that has a good flavor and easy to find in many stores. Its always in my household for my younger sister to enjoy having with each meal.
Katie N.
Buckeye, AZ
Love apple juice. This really is 100% apples and it taste amazing. I recommend this brand because the flavor just stands out in the best way possible at a decent price as well. It's amazing
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this apple juice I mix it in with a lot of types of my drinks it reminds me of being a little kid and having my little juice box
Tatum S.
La Mirada, CA
The only apple juice my baby drinks. He loves it and I love that it is 100% juice. Taste amazing. My husband and I use it for our smoothies.