Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #43 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Monica D.
Bakersfield, CA
Good apple juice but nothing special. I'd buy it if it was on sale but I wouldn't say I'd buy this over other brands.
Bre'Naldae M.
Looooooove this brand and flavor. I along with my children drink it weekly. It's our go to juice drink when shopping.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
We tend to go through one of these large bottles of juicy juice a week, and even more than that while I am pregnant.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
Kids love the taste and the fun little boxes. If they're going to drink juice I always make sure it'd good for them!
Cortney S.
Geneva, OH
My kids really like Juicy juice, the apple juice and fruit punch are their favorites, i really like the grape juice.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
great tasting apple juice. I actually try not to purchase this brand too often because my kids drink it up too fast.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The legend has been a lot more to the right now and I am not sure how I got to see the difference in my opinion is
whitney p.
Love this apple juice. Im really picky when it comes to juices, especially apple and this one is one of my top favs
Lauren M.
Howell, MI
My daughter loves the apple juice. She has it at least one time a day and always asks for it at the grocery store
1Best food in the morning and good snack and healthy eating habits that you can be really happy to enjoy and eat