Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #79 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

sameena n.
This is great for children my nephew loves this juice and it's good cause it's 100% juice
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
My children love this juice and I love giving it to them! The fact that it is 100% juice is awesome! So much better than sodas or koolaid!
Amanda N.
Tarentum, PA
My mother inlaw recently got me juicy juice apple juice for when I was in the hospital since all I was drinking was juice and eating soft foods after my emergency surgery. I forgot how much I love juicy juice's apple juice. I think I drank 1.5 of these in less than 2 weeks. it tasted very good, nice change up from water, and is healthy.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I love juicy juice and so doesn't my son! There's great flavors at an affordable price. It's been around since I was a kid so they are doing something right for sure!
Elisabeth C.
My favorite juice in the world is apple juice and this is my favorite brand. It's a good value. It always meets my expectations. It's targeted towards kids but I love it for myself. I recommend to everyone, this stuffs the best.
Emily H.
Dallas, GA
Apple juice is my favorite juice & this juicy juice apple 100% juice is the best!! It's so refreshing & the packaging is nice & easy to store in your refrigerator. I would definitely buy again and highly recommend to others.
Patti J.
Camden, NY
This is part of my sons dinner every night. A good way to get some fruit into his system and cut out soda.
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
Apple juice is my favorite. I love all the flavors I've had from juicy juice and so does my 20 month old son.
Nicole F.
Good taking juice! My kids LOVE it. It is gone so quickly after I open it, I have to buy 2-3 at a time!
Oscar I.
Deltona, FL
Very good product but even though is refreshing it doesn't help with thirst, once you drink a glass you feel like you wanna drink more and more