Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
This juice is delicious. Definitely one of my favorites. (My local publix puts them on sale frequently as well 😉). It's a great flavor for kids and adults! I definitely recommend this juice for others.
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
My favorite juice in the world is apple juice and this is my favorite brand. It's a good value. It always meets my expectations. It's targeted towards kids but I love it for myself. I recommend to everyone, this stuffs the best.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Dallas, GA
Apple juice is my favorite juice & this juicy juice apple 100% juice is the best!! It's so refreshing & the packaging is nice & easy to store in your refrigerator. I would definitely buy again and highly recommend to others.
Patti J.
Patti J.
Camden, NY
This is part of my sons dinner every night. A good way to get some fruit into his system and cut out soda.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
Apple juice is my favorite. I love all the flavors I've had from juicy juice and so does my 20 month old son.
Oscar I.
Oscar I.
Deltona, FL
Very good product but even though is refreshing it doesn't help with thirst, once you drink a glass you feel like you wanna drink more and more
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
This a apple juice is the greatest juice I've ever tasted in my life. My family loves apple juice. Has a really great taste even my baby sister loves it too.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
My oldest daughter only likes Apple juices. And her favorite apple juice is juicy juice. She loves the taste and I love that it's 100% juice
Lila B.
Lila B.
lebanon, TN
This is a great drink to add with a snack after playtime. I know I enjoyed it growing up and it's tastes good.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Not a really big fan of giving my toddler juice but juicy juice does taste really good!