Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #49 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Savannah M.
Really sweet apple juice! My kids enjoy it. As good as it is I was told to add some water in it with my kids juice cup
Jena B.
My kids enjoy this brand of apple juice. It doesn't have that cardboard plastic taste to it like some other brands do.
Zain M.
Juicy juice is a great brand of juice! My baby brother and sister drinks it all the time and they love it! Me also lol
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
My son loooooves Apple juice and I’ve drank juicy juice since I was a kid so I get this one for my son and he loves it.
Amy S.
This is my apple juice of choice for my little ones. Great taste and affordable. My 18 month old loves his juicy juice.
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
Juicy Juice comes in a variety of flavors and all are very delicious. I love that it is 100% juice and is nutritional!
Sarah S.
My kids love Juicy Juice apple juice. It is a great way for my kids to get vitamins and a fruit serving in their diets.
Bre'Naldae M.
Looooooove this brand and flavor. I along with my children drink it weekly. It's our go to juice drink when shopping.
Hillary A.
I Love Juicy Juice For Not Just Me But My Kids To. Its Very Good And Feel That Its Better a than Regular Cheapo Juice
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
great tasting apple juice. I actually try not to purchase this brand too often because my kids drink it up too fast.