Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #80 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Kuchera A.
Pocahontas, AR
My little girl love this apple juice and we love that it is 100% juice without all the additives they put in kids drinks these days.
Samantha B.
McMinnville, OR
Both of my kids love apple juice so I always go with the big container of juicy juice! Good price.. good taste.. and they love it!
Charlene W.
Clayton, DE
My son loves these! The taste, straw and tiny little box! You can find them almost anywhere and they don't contain loads of sugar.
Genie A.
North Augusta, SC
My son loves this juice. He's going on a year old and can't get enough. It's not to sweety where i have to water it down either.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
So good! Juicy juice is light but very fresh and almost like you're biting into an apple. It's also organic and safe for kids. :)
Chris B.
Glasgow
Great taste. Probably the best brand apple juice available. Love to mix some apple cidar vinegar with it for the health benefits.
Carly F.
Always a winner in my household, the Juicy Juice brand is superior to the rest! Also, I always find good prices on this brand :)
Carolina V.
Weston, FL
I love this juice! It tastes natural and not too sweet. Love mixing this with other natural juices or mixing it with a smoothie.
Amber R.
Cape Girardeau
Love buying this for my kids! I also love being able to get this giant bottle for under $3! It lasts a good 2 weeks in our house!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
The best apple juice! It isn't too expensive and is so flavorful and thirst quenching. Everyone in my house loves and drinks it.