Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #49 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
My son loves this juice. He's going on a year old and can't get enough. It's not to sweety where i have to water it down either.
Chris B.
Glasgow
Great taste. Probably the best brand apple juice available. Love to mix some apple cidar vinegar with it for the health benefits.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
The best apple juice! It isn't too expensive and is so flavorful and thirst quenching. Everyone in my house loves and drinks it.
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
YES, I can't go to the grocery store without buying this. It taste amazing. My favorite juice of all time. always a repurchase!
Gemini M.
My son loves this juice and I have a glass every now and then as well. It's definitely toddler approved in this household.
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Can be a little pricey but my boyfriend's favorite so we usually purchase over other brands. I like that it has 100% juice.
Jasmine L.
Edgemoor, SC
kids and adults both love this. apple juice at its best. would recommend for long car rides or just a place in the fridge
Kim B.
San Antonio, TX
Juicy Juice Apple juice is 100% Juice and has a great flavor. My son loves it and we always have to be stocked up on on.
Melissa S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I buy this for my two year old. She really enjoys the taste and I enjoy the fact I know she is drinking 100% real juice.
Angela A.
Worcester, MA
Love this juice brand my kids love it as well wouldn't be a good day without there apple juice to drink with there meals