Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #54 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
I like this apple juice a lot and it's good for kids half water half juice and it's good
Carolina V.
Weston, FL
I love this juice! It tastes natural and not too sweet. Love mixing this with other natural juices or mixing it with a smoothie.
Ariana F.
San Ysidro, CA
I don't really like apple juice but this apple juice is the best out there very tasty
lisa s.
Semmes, AL
My husband and boys love this. they go through a lot of this. lol a 28year old man loves his juicy juice
Cory M.
Wadesville, IN
Juicy juice 100% apple juice is one of my favorite juice. it's great anytime of the day.
sameena n.
This is great for children my nephew loves this juice and it's good cause it's 100% juice
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
My children love this juice and I love giving it to them! The fact that it is 100% juice is awesome! So much better than sodas or koolaid!
Amanda N.
Tarentum, PA
My mother inlaw recently got me juicy juice apple juice for when I was in the hospital since all I was drinking was juice and eating soft foods after my emergency surgery. I forgot how much I love juicy juice's apple juice. I think I drank 1.5 of these in less than 2 weeks. it tasted very good, nice change up from water, and is healthy.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
This juice is delicious. Definitely one of my favorites. (My local publix puts them on sale frequently as well 😉). It's a great flavor for kids and adults! I definitely recommend this juice for others.
Elisabeth C.
My favorite juice in the world is apple juice and this is my favorite brand. It's a good value. It always meets my expectations. It's targeted towards kids but I love it for myself. I recommend to everyone, this stuffs the best.