Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #49 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Heather K.
This is my son's favorite! We have to hide it in the fridge or he would drink the whole thing in one day! He has a small cup every morning!
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
My husband and I both love Juicy Juice Apple Juice! It tastes great. The price isn't bad but you can usually find a coupon for juicy juice.
Stephanie R.
I don't like buying juice. The sugar content is too high and some of the juices have a fake taste to them. I do like the apple though.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this apple juice I mix it in with a lot of types of my drinks it reminds me of being a little kid and having my little juice box
Kuchera A.
Pocahontas, AR
My little girl love this apple juice and we love that it is 100% juice without all the additives they put in kids drinks these days.
Charlene W.
Clayton, DE
My son loves these! The taste, straw and tiny little box! You can find them almost anywhere and they don't contain loads of sugar.
Samantha B.
McMinnville, OR
Both of my kids love apple juice so I always go with the big container of juicy juice! Good price.. good taste.. and they love it!
Carly F.
Always a winner in my household, the Juicy Juice brand is superior to the rest! Also, I always find good prices on this brand :)
Carolina V.
Weston, FL
I love this juice! It tastes natural and not too sweet. Love mixing this with other natural juices or mixing it with a smoothie.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
So good! Juicy juice is light but very fresh and almost like you're biting into an apple. It's also organic and safe for kids. :)