Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #28 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Dakota T.
This has always been my favorite apple juice since I was a kid. I now use it to mix into my smoothies to give my smoothie an extra boost in flavor.
Tori P.
I love juicy juices apple juice. Apple juice is so refreshing and I crave it all the time. This product is very affordable and such a delicious drink
Melissa C.
SPRINGVILLE, IN
I get this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it and I do as well it's better for her to Frank then Kool aid and taste very natural and great
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
I love that they don’t add sugar. My son and I often choose Juicy Juice since it taste great and I feel like it’s the best juice choice available.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Juicy juice is tasty not sure that it's the healthy options for kids but it's sweet an liked by many.   Very cheap an sold at most stores
Crystal R.
I have no complaints as far as this juice is concerned. My kids love Juicy Juicy 100% Apple Juice. I love that it doesn't contain a lot of sugar.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
As a mom of kids 2 young kids apple juice is a must have on our house, and my girls love this one! We buy the sugar free version, and it's great!
Sarah L.
Kenova, WV
I'm a big fan of all juicy juice I get the apple most of all but I haven't tried one I didn't like so I highly recommend this product to everyone
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
This is my kids favorite juice to drink. I love that it has 2 servings of fruit per 8oz. Makes me feel a little better giving it to my children.
Tanya F.
Wausau, WI
The kids beg for more! I love the price. We go through juice like crazy with 3 kids, but juicy juice apple juice is by far the fave in our house!