Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #79 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Sam B.
Love my juice especially this brand. The Apple is my favorite. It's not expensive, has an amazing Apple taste.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
my family lives off of fruit juice. i absolutely love this juice it is one of the best that i have ever drank!!
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Love this juice, my kids love this juice. The flavors are awesome. I do water down the juices for my kids tho.
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
This is my absolute favorite apple juice of all tike i grew up drinking this at one point in time for a while
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
Nothing better than a nice cup of apple juice to curve a sweet tooth and this is always my favorite choice
Mariah H.
I’m not that big on apple juice besides cider but this is pretty good though. Check the sugar first too.
Marcanna B.
This used to be one of the only things my daughter would drink. She is a teenager now and still loves it.
Ivette R.
This is my sons abc daughters favorite apple juice taste great and refreshing specially when it’s cold
Cynthia P.
china grove, NC
My kids love this
So refresher the taste of apple is to die for so sweet

Kids could drink it all day
Victoria C.
Campobello, SC
One of my favorite apple juices! Doesn't have a ton of sugar in it! Great for kids silly cups too!