Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #16 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Loida E.
Loida E.
Lancaster, CA
My daughter loves it and she is a picky kid. I dilute it with some water that way it's not so sweet.
Donna F.
Donna F.
Cleveland, TN
This is great tasting juice and excellent for children. It is a healthy alternative to pop and sugary drinks.
KayLow K.
KayLow K.
Kearns, UT
Apple juice reminds me of elementary when we used to do testing and our teachers always gave us a cup of apple juice and graham crackers!!!! THE BEST COMBINATION!
Janet M.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
This WAS good juice till I was about to get some and it had like a green fungi or something it WAS TOTALLY GROSS I AM NEVER DRINKING THIS AGAIN!!!😷 AND THE EXPIRATION DATE HADNT EVEN ARRIVED ! IT WAS TILL NEXT YEAR!!
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love drinking this apple juice. It taste so good and it is so refreshing to have it nice and cold
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Really sweet apple juice! My kids enjoy it. As good as it is I was told to add some water in it with my kids juice cup
Kim B.
Kim B.
San Antonio, TX
Juicy Juice Apple juice is 100% Juice and has a great flavor. My son loves it and we always have to be stocked up on on.
amber r.
amber r.
Glendale, AZ
I am absolutely obsessed with apple juice I can't get enough! Id rather drink juice than soda any day! And my nephew who's 6 loves apple juice as well unfortunately if it's in my house I chug it so it goes fast.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love apple juice. It is so delicious!! Juicy Juice Apple Juice is healthy and taste great!
Hillary A.
Hillary A.
I Love Juicy Juice For Not Just Me But My Kids To. Its Very Good And Feel That Its Better a than Regular Cheapo Juice