Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #43 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Jess S.
I love apple juice and this one from juicy juice is great! It doesn't taste like the artificial brands, it actually tastes like real apple juice.
Crystal R.
I have no complaints as far as this juice is concerned. My kids love Juicy Juicy 100% Apple Juice. I love that it doesn't contain a lot of sugar.
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
Not a go to buy a good substitute if the regular brand i buy isn't in stock. I just prefer to buy other brands of Apple juice than juicy juice.
Aariel G.
This is the only apple juice that my toddler will drink, she normally only wants koolaid so having a juice that she will drink is a necessity!
Oscar I.
Deltona, FL
Very good product but even though is refreshing it doesn't help with thirst, once you drink a glass you feel like you wanna drink more and more
samantha s.
Clay city, KY
My kids drink the heck out of aome juicy juice its good the proces anre good thr flavor is good and they dont put alot of artificial flavors
Tatum S.
La Mirada, CA
The only apple juice my baby drinks. He loves it and I love that it is 100% juice. Taste amazing. My husband and I use it for our smoothies.
irene n.
I drink only this apple juice . its great for children & hot sunny days with ice (: also great to drink in the morning & at night before bed
Cassie W.
My oldest daughter only likes Apple juices. And her favorite apple juice is juicy juice. She loves the taste and I love that it's 100% juice
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
My husband and I both love Juicy Juice Apple Juice! It tastes great. The price isn't bad but you can usually find a coupon for juicy juice.