Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #31 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Clarissa A.
Salisbury, NC
Its a great drink that has a good flavor and easy to find in many stores. Its always in my household for my younger sister to enjoy having with each meal.
Logen M.
Wetumpka, AL
My kids love this juice! They have tons of flavors and my kids have loved every single one! Buy this if you are looking for a great juice for little ones!
Britney G.
Kirkland, WA
My kids love juicy juice! Not expensive and it never goes to waste! Glad they started coming out with big bottles the juice boxes are never enough. Lol
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Juicy Juice Apple juice is the only Apple juice that doesn't make me sick or make my cheeks hurt. It's a sweet Apple flavor instead of a sour apple flavor.
Meri P.
I have a 4 year old niece and this is the only brand of Apple juice we purchase for her. We don't feel bad about giving it to her because it is 100% juice.
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
This is the only brand of juice I buy my children. I drink it too. It's delicious and doesn't have all the other added in stuff you find in other juices.
Jasmine B.
Council Blfs, IA
Juicy juice has the best juice for my children! They love it and it's a decent price for the good quality that you get with an actual reputable company !
Mindy L.
Middletown, OH
My toddler loves the apple juice from #JuicyJuice I water it down some because it still has sugar in it. But it makes it last twice as long! For now. Lol
Maribeth D.
Ada, OK
I don't feel like this is sweet enough. It always has a sour taste and I just don't care for it. I like that it's natural, but my kids won't go near it.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this for my daughter. It taste amazing and its not to sweet like others i have tasted . i prefer drinking it when its been chilled in the freezer.