Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #74 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Juicy juice is tasty not sure that it's the healthy options for kids but it's sweet an liked by many.   Very cheap an sold at most stores
Tanya F.
Wausau, WI
The kids beg for more! I love the price. We go through juice like crazy with 3 kids, but juicy juice apple juice is by far the fave in our house!
Crystal R.
I have no complaints as far as this juice is concerned. My kids love Juicy Juicy 100% Apple Juice. I love that it doesn't contain a lot of sugar.
Marangely D.
Great apple taste for the kids without the sugar com other drinks. Gives good amount of fruit servings for the kids without them refusing fruit.
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
This is my kids favorite juice to drink. I love that it has 2 servings of fruit per 8oz. Makes me feel a little better giving it to my children.
courtney a.
I give this to my daughter on a nice hot day and she loves it drinks the whole bottle until it's dry which I do when I myself am having a cup !!!
Jess S.
I love apple juice and this one from juicy juice is great! It doesn't taste like the artificial brands, it actually tastes like real apple juice.
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
Not a go to buy a good substitute if the regular brand i buy isn't in stock. I just prefer to buy other brands of Apple juice than juicy juice.
Oscar I.
Deltona, FL
Very good product but even though is refreshing it doesn't help with thirst, once you drink a glass you feel like you wanna drink more and more
Aariel G.
This is the only apple juice that my toddler will drink, she normally only wants koolaid so having a juice that she will drink is a necessity!