Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #54 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Mary T.
Essexville, MI
I've been hooked on Juicy Juice since I was a little kid. It's just the right amount of sweet for me. I love it.
Lauren M.
Howell, MI
My daughter loves the apple juice. She has it at least one time a day and always asks for it at the grocery store
Brittany B.
Cobb, WI
I love this apple juice! My nephews love this juice as well! It's a staple when the family is gathered together!
Mary H.
We often buy juicy juice for my daughter. She enjoys the taste and juicy juice offers a good selection of flavors
Sam B.
Love my juice especially this brand. The Apple is my favorite. It's not expensive, has an amazing Apple taste.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Love this juice, my kids love this juice. The flavors are awesome. I do water down the juices for my kids tho.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
my family lives off of fruit juice. i absolutely love this juice it is one of the best that i have ever drank!!
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
This is my absolute favorite apple juice of all tike i grew up drinking this at one point in time for a while
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
Nothing better than a nice cup of apple juice to curve a sweet tooth and this is always my favorite choice
Mariah H.
I’m not that big on apple juice besides cider but this is pretty good though. Check the sugar first too.