Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #49 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this for my daughter. It taste amazing and its not to sweet like others i have tasted . i prefer drinking it when its been chilled in the freezer.
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I rather this juices for the kids other than kool aid or caprisun I mean most of the things have artificial ingredients and all but I still love this
Tori P.
I love juicy juices apple juice. Apple juice is so refreshing and I crave it all the time. This product is very affordable and such a delicious drink
Dakota T.
This has always been my favorite apple juice since I was a kid. I now use it to mix into my smoothies to give my smoothie an extra boost in flavor.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles, MO
Juicy juice is tasty not sure that it's the healthy options for kids but it's sweet an liked by many.   Very cheap an sold at most stores
Melissa C.
SPRINGVILLE, IN
I get this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it and I do as well it's better for her to Frank then Kool aid and taste very natural and great
courtney a.
I give this to my daughter on a nice hot day and she loves it drinks the whole bottle until it's dry which I do when I myself am having a cup !!!
Jess S.
I love apple juice and this one from juicy juice is great! It doesn't taste like the artificial brands, it actually tastes like real apple juice.
Crystal R.
I have no complaints as far as this juice is concerned. My kids love Juicy Juicy 100% Apple Juice. I love that it doesn't contain a lot of sugar.
Tanya F.
Wausau, WI
The kids beg for more! I love the price. We go through juice like crazy with 3 kids, but juicy juice apple juice is by far the fave in our house!