Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #79 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

samantha s.
Clay city, KY
My kids drink the heck out of aome juicy juice its good the proces anre good thr flavor is good and they dont put alot of artificial flavors
irene n.
I drink only this apple juice . its great for children & hot sunny days with ice (: also great to drink in the morning & at night before bed
Kuchera A.
Pocahontas, AR
My little girl love this apple juice and we love that it is 100% juice without all the additives they put in kids drinks these days.
Samantha B.
McMinnville, OR
Both of my kids love apple juice so I always go with the big container of juicy juice! Good price.. good taste.. and they love it!
Chris B.
Glasgow
Great taste. Probably the best brand apple juice available. Love to mix some apple cidar vinegar with it for the health benefits.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
The best apple juice! It isn't too expensive and is so flavorful and thirst quenching. Everyone in my house loves and drinks it.
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
My son loves this juice. He's going on a year old and can't get enough. It's not to sweety where i have to water it down either.
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Can be a little pricey but my boyfriend's favorite so we usually purchase over other brands. I like that it has 100% juice.
Jasmine L.
Edgemoor, SC
kids and adults both love this. apple juice at its best. would recommend for long car rides or just a place in the fridge
Jena B.
My kids enjoy this brand of apple juice. It doesn't have that cardboard plastic taste to it like some other brands do.