Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #16 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Campobello, SC
One of my favorite apple juices! Doesn't have a ton of sugar in it! Great for kids silly cups too!
Mya ❤.
Mya ❤.
This makes apple juice taste so much better ! Best one I've had yet! Super tasty and smells good
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
My husband and I both love Juicy Juice Apple Juice! It tastes great. The price isn't bad but you can usually find a coupon for juicy juice.
Jada S.
Jada S.
Richlands, NC
Been drinking this for years. Love it!! I just dont like that it can be too sweet sometimes.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
I love the flavor of this apple juice. It has a sweet taste just like apple juice should have.
colleen g.
colleen g.
Eugene, Or
The whole family loves this juice. It's a special treat for us but tastes great.
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this apple juice I mix it in with a lot of types of my drinks it reminds me of being a little kid and having my little juice box
Tatum S.
Tatum S.
La Mirada, CA
The only apple juice my baby drinks. He loves it and I love that it is 100% juice. Taste amazing. My husband and I use it for our smoothies.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
So good! Juicy juice is light but very fresh and almost like you're biting into an apple. It's also organic and safe for kids. :)
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
I love these! There something I can drink besides coke! I like super cold drinks