Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #31 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Jalessa R.
Wilmington, DE
My all time favorite brand of apple juice. I tend to go more on the side of juices with less sugar, so this is perfect for those of you who are dieting and trying to cut back on sweets, but It can also satisfy a sweet tooth if needed. I love the other flavors as well
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
I grew up on Juicy Juice brand. It’s a solid name for quality juice. Now as a mom, I buy Apple Juicy Juice. The taste is loved by me and my sons! It’s more expensive than store brand of course. However they usually have sales and coupons.
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
We love Juicy Juice the kids drink it all the time we have it in our fridge at all times we drink every single flavor they loved all of it it's good for them and it has a lot of different flavors to choose from and Highland
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
My whole family love this apple juice, it is in fact a must in our household. It is very affordable specially when it’s on sale. The flavor is not too sweet and not sugary perfect for my kids too. I highly recommend this others.
Hannah O.
South point , OH
Well i have drank this juice since i was a young kid and i still do. Great juice. It’s reasonable priced. It’s probably one of the healthier juices out there. Great for kids. I will always buy this juice.
Rena A.
North Port
Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz is my kids' favorite juice. They particularly like the apple but also enjoy many other flavors too. I like that it is made with 100% juice and not a whole bunch of mystery ingredients.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Love how this is made with more than one kind of apple it really give it a more complex deep flavor than alot of apple juice. This is my husband's favorite apple juice. It's so sweet and flavorful, truly a delicious drink!! Totally recommend by me!
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
We love juicy juice in our house. I like it compared to a lot of other juices it has less sugar and it’s good juice. It’s full of flavor and you can taste the apple unlike some others that are artificially flavored.
Destiny P.
orlando
I usually get this juice for my son with wic. He loves apple juice and this is his favorite one. It taste just like apples and fit all my expectations. I’ve gotten this before. I would buy it again. It’s a great juice
Lydia R.
Hodgenville, KY
I buy Juicy Juice for my 11 month old daughter because there is no added sugar and we only use a little at a time. I water her juice down since she’s still a baby. Juicy Juice is affordable and a trusted brand. We do not receive assistance for our daughter’s nutrition, but I still prefer Juicy Juice over the other brands.