Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Anna E.
Mobile, AL
I can’t help but still love juicy juice. I don’t really consider it real juice & wouldn’t give it to my toddler but it is a guilty pleasure of mine especially when I’m craving sweets! There’s always a sale somewhere on it so that’s appealing & can make a mean cocktail when feeling adventurous lol
Jalessa R.
Wilmington, DE
My all time favorite brand of apple juice. I tend to go more on the side of juices with less sugar, so this is perfect for those of you who are dieting and trying to cut back on sweets, but It can also satisfy a sweet tooth if needed. I love the other flavors as well
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
My whole family love this apple juice, it is in fact a must in our household. It is very affordable specially when it’s on sale. The flavor is not too sweet and not sugary perfect for my kids too. I highly recommend this others.
Hannah O.
South point , OH
Well i have drank this juice since i was a young kid and i still do. Great juice. It’s reasonable priced. It’s probably one of the healthier juices out there. Great for kids. I will always buy this juice.
Vanessa G.
Clarksville , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this flavor too. One of my sons favorites, although I’m sure he would love any of them because their flavor is so great! I repeatedly buy this because my son drinks at least 1 over a few days. Will buy again and would recommend
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
We love this juice! When we buy Apple juice I like the 100% juice so I can make sure my kids are getting what they need instead of added sugar! Sometimes 100% Apple can taste bitter but juicy juice doesn’t!
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
We love juicy juice in our house. I like it compared to a lot of other juices it has less sugar and it’s good juice. It’s full of flavor and you can taste the apple unlike some others that are artificially flavored.
Lydia R.
Elizabethtown , KY
I buy Juicy Juice for my 11 month old daughter because there is no added sugar and we only use a little at a time. I water her juice down since she’s still a baby. Juicy Juice is affordable and a trusted brand. We do not receive assistance for our daughter’s nutrition, but I still prefer Juicy Juice over the other brands.
Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
Always buy this juice brand for my kids. My husband and i drink it from time to time as well, overall good but i do add water on some flavors because it's too sweet.
Allison M.
Haverhill, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Number one trusted brand of apple juice for my 2 year old daughter is and always will be juicy juice. Real juice and not watered down or used with fake juice like cocktail juice. She loves it as so do I. Super affordable for now much you get.