Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #16 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Este es el jugo Qué uso para darles a mis hijas le pongo medio medio medio vaso de jugo medio vaso de agua y se los doy Está muy rico sólo que yo cambiaría un poquito ponele menos azúcar estaría súper bien pero si no tuviera tanta azúcar estaría súper bueno Pienso que así cómo le hago que le pongo medio vaso de jugo medio vaso de agua está bien
Haley A.
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
We purchase apple juice regularly for our kids. Juicy Juice is a great choice for us, because it is 100% juice, and we can usually find a coupon or sale for it. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to others, if there is a sale. I would not purchase this if there was a comparable product at a better price.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
My kids love apple juice and I love the price and flavor of Juicy Juice juice. Its a great value, and I'm always getting good value coupons for them. I really like that theres not a ton of sugar in this juice compared to other juices on the market. I will definitely be buying this more often for my kids.
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
This is one of only two brands of juice I will allow my infant daughter to drink. This is a brand I trust. 100% juice. Not just the baby the whole family loves it. Its the perfect amount of sweetness. Not to much. I love it myself. I make sure to start of the day with a cup of juice for the baby.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Beloit, OH
This is by far my all time favorite Apple Juice. It taste so delicious, and so fresh! I could drink an entire bottle in one sitting! This is the only brand ill buy, because not only does it taste so good, but the price is very affordable! I will re buy this product many more times!!!
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
We love apple juice in our house! Juicy Juice has a great flavor; the adults and children alike seem to really enjoy this beverage. I have yet to find the perfect apple juice, but this brand is reasonably priced and has a pretty good flavor. I would buy this again for sure!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Dunnellon, FL
I love the natural taste to this apple juice and how it is 100% juice. I feel good about giving this product to my children and they actually like it. I have a very hard time getting them to eat or drink anything healthy. I am glad I finally found something they like.
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I give this juice to my 1 year old daughter.She absolutely loves it and it's affordable. It sold at my local grocery store, so it's convenient to purchase and it's healthy for my precious little girl. It tastes good because I also drink it too.
Maddisen S.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
10/10 my favorite apple juice lol. I'm not very picky when it comes to apple juice but every time I drink it, it's hard to let it stay full. It's kind of on the pricey side for me but sometimes I splurge and get it and i am always happy!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I get this quite often for my family. We always have Juicy Juice Apple in the cupboard or refrigerator. It's one of the best apple juices I've had. I would recommend this juice to others. I will continue to enjoy Juicy Juice Apple!