Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #74 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite grape juice! Especially the white grape kind. I don't get it often because of the price compared to generic brands but I like to treat myself occasionally! I usually purchase this at my local Kroger for the best value! Highly recommended if you live white grape!
Christina M.
Huntingdon valley
I only buy it when it is on sale. It is expensive when not. My kids love the apple juice and the berry juice. I tell all my friends with kids to try Juicy Juice. I don’t water it down either. Adults like it too.
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
The best Apple Juice that is sold in stores. I have about 5-6 of these on hand at all times. My fiancé drinks just as much of it as my daughter does. The price is just as great as the flavor.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Love how this is made with more than one kind of apple it really give it a more complex deep flavor than alot of apple juice. This is my husband's favorite apple juice. It's so sweet and flavorful, truly a delicious drink!! Totally recommend by me!
Heather F.
Palm Bay , FL
I give my 15 month old daughter Juicy Juice Apple juice. It's 100% juice which is important to me for my baby. It is not as sweet as other apple juices. She loves it. It is usually on sale at Publix so it's affordable. I will buy again.
Lydia R.
Hodgenville, KY
I buy Juicy Juice for my 11 month old daughter because there is no added sugar and we only use a little at a time. I water her juice down since she’s still a baby. Juicy Juice is affordable and a trusted brand. We do not receive assistance for our daughter’s nutrition, but I still prefer Juicy Juice over the other brands.
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
Always buy this juice brand for my kids. My husband and i drink it from time to time as well, overall good but i do add water on some flavors because it's too sweet.
Emily H.
I have always loved juicy juice! I love the fact that They've made SO many different flavors over the years! They have almost any juice you happen to be craving. It's also a perfect drink for kids, not too much sugar but all of the flavor still!!
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Everyone in my family prefers juicy juice to other competitors brands..100% juice so even my 1 year old gets a cup and it doesn't have a ton of sugar as other choices on the grocery store shelves.if you haven't given juicy juice a try go get you some
Taylor D.
Columbia, SC
21 and still drinking this. Apple juice is an all time favorite of mine and so is this brand. Has a great price and great flavor. I literally stay stocked on bottles of this. 1 in the fridge and 2-3 in the pantry since I go though it so fast.