BY JUICY JUICE

Not a reduced calorie food. See nutrition facts for sugar and calorie content. see more...

Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Juicy juice apple juice tastes so much better than other brands. No added ingredients and the boxes make it convenient for on the go lunches. My kids love them!! We purchase these regularly and can usually find great deals on them at our local grocery store.
Monique A.
Austin, TX
A FAVORITE among my kids, which includes my husband! I freeze mine over night and pack them in my children’s lunch, so they can act as a ice pack...keeping their lunch cool throughout the day. Teachers and I love the fact it is 100% fruit juice! Great for trips or as refreshments for after a game.

@Influenster #contest #AEFruitForThought #complimentary @appleandevejuice
Sandy H.
Lawrence
My little enjoys this juice from time to time, especially when she doesn't feel good. she says that the juice itself is refreshing and has a good flavor compare to other apple juices she's had. The value and price of the product is good, I highly recommend this product.
Samantha T.
Brooklyn , NY
I love to give this juice for my son because it is healthy. He love to drink every time he eat something. He even ask for it and remind me to buy it when he think we don't have any left
Jaci J.
Indianapolis, IN
These pouches are great for on-the-go or a quick sip at home. Juicy Juice has always provided, nutritious and delicious juice, not too sugary, but they don't lack flavor.
Emily V.
Orlando, FL
My son loves these! He gets so happy when he sees the box. I love that they come in all different size packaging. Easy and covinient. And I know it's not full of preservatives
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I love this juice for my kids as well as myself! It tastes delicious! Repeated consumer! With 100% juice you can't go wrong and no added sugar, definitely no reason not to. Very colorful! The bottles are convenient for travels as well as school. If you want you kids to have a healthy drink buy Juicy Juice!
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
We usually buy juice in large bottles to fill sippy cups with but I purchased these for camping because thought they would be easier. I purchased them at Target and they were very affordable. I love the small container size; it's perfect for toddler hands.
Tiffany L.
You can't go wrong with a classic, and Juice Juice's apple juice is definitely one of them. I love the easy to go packaging and the taste of this juice. It doesn't seem too sweet or artificial tasting and reminds me of my childhood. I would recommend this to others.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I enjoy the small bottles so I can enjoy them throughout the day for a sweet juice treat. I love this brand and it's juice. I meant doing it since I was a child! I will keep buying these for my own children.