BeveragesJuiceJuicy Juice
Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 2

Juicy Juice® Apple 100% Juice 2

by Juicy Juice

Not a reduced calorie food. See nutrition facts for sugar and calorie content.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Juice® Apple 100% Juice 2!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
A FAVORITE among my kids, which includes my husband! I freeze mine over night and pack them in my children’s lunch, so they can act as a ice pack...keeping their lunch cool throughout the day. Teachers and I love the fact it is 100% fruit juice! Great for trips or as refreshments for after a game. @Influenster #contest #AEFruitForThought #complimentary @appleandevejuice
I drink one of the almost every single morning and sometimes throughout the day. I absolutely love apple juice and the boxes and not expensive and very easy to store. I really love the flavor and I bet everyone else would to.
Lawrence
My little enjoys this juice from time to time, especially when she doesn't feel good. she says that the juice itself is refreshing and has a good flavor compare to other apple juices she's had. The value and price of the product is good, I highly recommend this product.
Waipahu, HI
Great! Taste like apples and not too sweet! It's great to give your younger sibling when snacking.
Roland, OK
This is my 7 year old son's absolute favorite juice. The value at Sam's Club is reasonable. At smaller stores, it is expensive. I love that it is 100% juice, and the packages are easy for my son to use. I will keep buying this product for my child.
Philadelphia, PA
These pouches are great for on-the-go or a quick sip at home. Juicy Juice has always provided, nutritious and delicious juice, not too sugary, but they don't lack flavor.
Diboll, TX
It's a juice that you can take on the road it's great for long trips and it just leaves you with a positive attitude!
Hays, NC
I've always enjoyed apple juice but Juicy Juice makes the best. It has always tasted like real, delicious apple juice.
Orlando, FL
My son loves these! He gets so happy when he sees the box. I love that they come in all different size packaging. Easy and covinient. And I know it's not full of preservatives
Owensboro, Ky
Yea, these might be for kids but I will drink them if I can get my hands on them. If you like apple juice then you will like this.

Looking for your answer?