BY JUICY JUICE

Our delicious sweetness comes straight from the fruit, that's it! see more...

Carol L.
San Jose , CA
My kids love this brand. It’s our go to snack beverage. The packaging is very distinct which we recognize right away in the store shelves. It has the right sweetness compared to other brands. I buy this product often.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I like Juicy Juice variety pack for my kid's lunches. I know I can depend on the quality of their product and they are 100% juice! I limit the amount of artificial and refined sugars that my kids eat and drink and I don't see any reason to have it in their lunch drinks.
Shaina G.
El Segundo, CA
This variety pack is great when you have young children. It’s just the right size for mealtimes and is convenient for taking on the go. The flavors are great and this variety pack is very affordable! I’d recommend this pack for moms on the go.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
I absolutely love these for individual snack packa. They are so easy to put in the diaper bag and go. I love that I do not have to worry about them going bad. I also love that it is an easy container that I can just throw away when done. This is on the grocery list every time.
Marguerite F.
Camden, NJ
I like Juicy Juice 100% Variety Pack Boxes--they are so convenient. The flavor is delicious and not ruined by a lot of chemicals. I don't mind paying a few cents extra because I know they are pure. The packaging is bright and attractive and I would indeed buy these juice boxes in a pack again.
Monique A.
Austin, TX
I love this for the kids because it is easy to pack it lunches and 100% juice. I freeze my juice pack and place it in the kids lunch so it also acts as a cold pack for their lunch and keeps their drink nice and cold.
Rikki S.
I bought these for my son in an attempt to give him such a less sugary drink. I loved the juice itself but the packaging was weird. The juice was kind of diluted which I liked because it wasn't too sugary for my son. I wasn't expecting the straw the be so weird though. Usually juice pouches have the straws on the already but these were just in the box with a little tab to take off and stick to the pouch itself. That really sucked because I wouldn't really think about it and end up cutting open the pouch and pouring it in a cup.
Asia M.
Youngstown, OH
I get these for my little ones for whenever its time for juice or were oit on the go and to pack for school lunch. Great product and healthier than some other coices
Jess R.
Juicy Juice 100% Juice boxes are my toddler's favorite. We usually find this variety pack at our local Sam's Club, and we definitely feel like it's a good value. These boxes are especially great on-the-go. I can toss a few in his bag and give them to him while he's riding in his car seat. He has no problem handling the boxes on his own, even being autistic and often having trouble with other juice boxes. Maybe it's the way the box is made? I'm not sure, but I'm thankful that they work so well for us!
Tiffany A.
When I was little my mother only ever bought Juicy Juice brand juice. Its sold at all grocery stores and easy to find. It's made of real juice and doesn't have all of the added harsh ingredients that you find in many juices. It is more expensive than most juice and is hardly ever on sale. I often buy this for my kids, and they like it.