BY JUICY JUICE

Our delicious sweetness comes straight from the fruit, that's it! see more...

Rikki S.
I bought these for my son in an attempt to give him such a less sugary drink. I loved the juice itself but the packaging was weird. The juice was kind of diluted which I liked because it wasn't too sugary for my son. I wasn't expecting the straw the be so weird though. Usually juice pouches have the straws on the already but these were just in the box with a little tab to take off and stick to the pouch itself. That really sucked because I wouldn't really think about it and end up cutting open the pouch and pouring it in a cup.
Jess R.
Juicy Juice 100% Juice boxes are my toddler's favorite. We usually find this variety pack at our local Sam's Club, and we definitely feel like it's a good value. These boxes are especially great on-the-go. I can toss a few in his bag and give them to him while he's riding in his car seat. He has no problem handling the boxes on his own, even being autistic and often having trouble with other juice boxes. Maybe it's the way the box is made? I'm not sure, but I'm thankful that they work so well for us!
Tiffany A.
When I was little my mother only ever bought Juicy Juice brand juice. Its sold at all grocery stores and easy to find. It's made of real juice and doesn't have all of the added harsh ingredients that you find in many juices. It is more expensive than most juice and is hardly ever on sale. I often buy this for my kids, and they like it.
Marguerite F.
Camden, NJ
I like Juicy Juice 100% Variety Pack Boxes--they are so convenient. The flavor is delicious and not ruined by a lot of chemicals. I don't mind paying a few cents extra because I know they are pure. The packaging is bright and attractive and I would indeed buy these juice boxes in a pack again.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I send my daughter with a juice box in her lunch every day for school and these are so convenient! I also keep one in my sons diaper bag for emergencies for him. They don't need refrigeration so they are very convenient for on the go. I buy them all the time and love the variety pack flavors!
Jenna R.
These just remind me of my childhood. I've always liked the flavor of juicy juice and I feel like they do a good job of not making it overly sweet. The big box is the best value if your kids drink juice boxes. They are delicious frozen and become a yummy slush when they are thawing out.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
My two year old loves getting his own personal juice boxes and I love that these are 100% fruit juice and not full of unnatural sugars. I also appreciate the variety boxes so you get a choice of a few different flavors within in box. I think it's 3 or 4 different flavors
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
These are great for kids! ITs an all natural jucie so you don't have to worry about too many preservatives. Ive tried them and they taste really good! Juicy juice totally met my expectations! Love them and my son does as well! I would definitely recommend to others!
Holly S.
Manchester, NH
buy these individual juices for my son's school lunch. perfect size and compact. affordable and the brand is available at most stores. repeat customer and will be for years to come. no improvement needed. will definitely be buying again :)
Melissa P.
Grand Haven, MI
I love the 100% juice by Juicy Juice. My children's favorite flavors are fruit punch and apple. I feel good knowing I'm not sending them to school with added sugars in their drinks. They prefer the taste of Juicy Juice to store brands.