JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry

by Juicy Juice

For over 40 years, Nestle Juicy Juice has been celebrating childhood by making fun and delicious juice beverages, made from 100% fruit juice, that kids love to drink. Kids need 1 and 1/2 cups of fruit per day. While most of this should come from whole fruits, Juicy Juice can help, too! Every 4 fluid ounces of Juice Juice 100% Juice provides at least one half cup of fruit and 60% of the USDA recommended amount of Vitamin C for kids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Greensboro, NC
It was amazing. I love the taste. Strawberry kiwi I prefer over any other flavor. The only Improvement I would make to this product as if it came in a bigger container. Is a good value. When you could find it. My store Runs Out constantly. I would rather us again considering it is one of my favorite juices.
JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family absolutely loves this juice!! This is the result of leaving it in the fridge for 2 days, there is only 2 of us!!! My boyfriend will drink this juice every chance he gets. Its refreshing and not too kiwi flavor which I enjoy the subtle taste. Tastes like real juice, not those chemical filled juices that state 100% juice but taste like it was made in a lab. Great taste, not too many unhealthy calories and just a great juice for any time of the year!!!!
I am not a big juice drinker. However this is one juice i drink if im sicknor in the mood for juice. It is 100 percent juice but still sweet. Has a great taste and always reasonable in price. I do buy for my nieces and nephew sometimes. I also would recommend this one.
Detroit, MI
This is my favorite juice when I go to the grocery store. Sometimes they are out of stock because of the high demand for it. It tastes and smells so good and it's made from 100% juice so it's not a concentrate or cocktail. The juice is good for younger kids too.
Sacramento, CA
I have a super picky toddler who usually only drinks water or soy milk. I bought the strawberry kiwion a whim and I couldn't be happier. She's loved it. I love that it's 100% juice and has 100% vitamin C to keep her immune system strong and happy.
Parsons, WV
Yum. This juice is a great breakfast starter and even a last night drink. I enjoy kiwi strawberry the best and would buy again for sure. I think it is healthy and affordable. It has to be one of the best brands too
This favor is my favorite and I Donely do I live with my son loves it and you can buy that almost anywhere I wish it could be cheaper but I can understand why it isn’t because it is a famous brand
Kings Mtn, NC
If I could give past 5 stars I definitely would!! My favorite juice in the world if I had to choose! The only kind I buy unless the store is out of it. I absolutely love the taste of kiwi strawberry juice!
W Lafayette, IN
The main reason I love Juicy Juice is i know it is 100% juice!  Kiwi Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors.  I would not change anything about Juicy Juice.  I bought it for both of my kids who are 7 years apart.  This shows that it is a great company that has not changed the important things about their products!
Piedmont, MO
I love this juicy juice. As a matter of fact, it used to be my favorite. Until, the last three bottles I've bought have fermented nearly instantly after opening. I switched to the strawberry watermelon flavor because i can't drink the whole bottle in two days. But for flavor strawberry kiwi gets five stars

Looking for your answer?