JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry

by Juicy Juice

For over 40 years, Nestle Juicy Juice has been celebrating childhood by making fun and delicious juice beverages, made from 100% fruit juice, that kids love to drink. Kids need 1 and 1/2 cups of fruit per day. While most of this should come from whole fruits, Juicy Juice can help, too! Every 4 fluid ounces of Juice Juice 100% Juice provides at least one half cup of fruit and 60% of the USDA recommended amount of Vitamin C for kids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Seneca Falls, NY
This is one of my favorite brands of justices. And one of my favorite flavors. For some reason I water down every other juice and I don't have to as much with juicy juice because it isn't sickeningly sweet like others.
Killeen, TX
I like juicy juice because its 100% juice. i wish they would come out with a whole line of lower sugar lower carb. Something where they do not add extra sugars and only have the natural sugars of the fruit
Newport News, VA
This is a drink that I am always able to find in our local grocery store. My daughter loves to drink this when it is cold. It gives her a sense of drinking juice but at the same time it is not too sweet.
Gallatin , TN
Having kids, juicy juice is ALWAYS in our house. I’m not a huge juice fan but juicy juice is the only kind I can constantly drink and not get bored of easily and they have a great variety
Flint , MI
This juice is soooo goodddddd my nephew loves it when he drinks it he doesn't even take breaks he absolutely loves this juice brand he likes all the flavors they have
Wichita, KS
This juice was my all time favorite growing up, I enjoyed it so much. It reminds me a lot of my childhood, it’s a very decent size for its pricing & very great flavor.
Walker, LA
Juicy juice is a classic. It was my favorite juice growing up and now it's my son's favorite! It's healthy, yummy, and refreshing! What more could you ask for?
Dalzell, SC
I love strawberry kiwi juicy juice! Great source of vitamins and very healthy! I would recommend this to anyone who loves juice! Great flavor & delicious!
Jewett, NY
Love this product. Usally when i buy it its doesnt evenblast a day in my house. And to top it all off it doesnt tase like sugar like other juice products.
Palm Bay, FL
My kids love juice, but since there's so much sugar in most juices, I usually dilute it with a little water. This is one of their favorites besides apple.

Looking for your answer?