JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry

by Juicy Juice

For over 40 years, Nestle Juicy Juice has been celebrating childhood by making fun and delicious juice beverages, made from 100% fruit juice, that kids love to drink. Kids need 1 and 1/2 cups of fruit per day. While most of this should come from whole fruits, Juicy Juice can help, too! Every 4 fluid ounces of Juice Juice 100% Juice provides at least one half cup of fruit and 60% of the USDA recommended amount of Vitamin C for kids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
MCKEESPORT
I love the sweet smooth taste, it doesn't have an after taste. It is affordable and has less sugar. It is good for kids.
Milwaukee, WI
I love juicy juice. I always give it to my nieces and nephew and even gwt some for myself because it is just so delicious
I really like Juicy Juice...not just for the kids but for me too. When my mom gave me coupons for it. I was super pumped.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves this juice. I love that it’s 100% juice and I love that my kids are drinking something that’s not soda.
WARNING: SO DELICIOUS ITS ADDICTIVE!! so good, a little on the sweeter side but i like that cause i have a sweet tooth
Augusta, GA
All of Juicy juices products are so delicious they truly don't last long in my house because everyone loves the flavor
Has a after taste but isn't the worst, goes pretty fast. Goes down pretty smooth it works for the babies, they love it
Taylorsville , UT
juicy juice definitely one of my favorite you can definitely taste the strawberry and Keewee but it’s not so sugary
Old Forge , PA
My son loves this juice! He is rarely one to drink juice but when it comes to the strawberry kiwi juice he loves it!
Hanover, PA
I love all types of juice but the kiwi one is delicious. I can't complain, y'all should go try it if you haven't yet

Looking for your answer?