JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry 48 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Geronimo G.

BY JUICY JUICE

For over 40 years, Nestle Juicy Juice has been celebrating childhood by making fun and delicious juice beverages, made from 100% fruit juice, that kids love to drink. Kids need 1 and 1/2 cups of fruit per day. While most of this should come from whole fruits, Juicy Juice can help, too! Every 4 fluid ounces of Juice Juice 100% Juice provides at least one half cup of fruit and 60% of the USDA recommended amount of Vitamin C for kids. see more...

Angela H.
Suttons Bay, MI
My kids don’t really like drinking juice, but when they do decide they want juice this is the one they pick. I like that it’s 100% juice with no added sugars. My kids really enjoy the taste of it. My kids favorite kind is strawberry kiwi.
Angel N.
Kings Mtn, NC
If I could give past 5 stars I definitely would!! My favorite juice in the world if I had to choose! The only kind I buy unless the store is out of it. I absolutely love the taste of kiwi strawberry juice!
Mollie C.
Leon, WV
My kids LOVE this juice! Juicy juice brand is good for them too so I love that they will drink this juice without complaint!! And that it is SO affordable! No one wants to pay a ton for juice that your kids will probably spill!
Jennifer B.
I used to really enjoy this juice, however when I was pregnant, I got really sick. Scratch that, I was literally dying. So we turned to Juicy Juice hoping to hydrate me even just a little bit. Bad idea. Bad bad badddd idea. I got even sicker. Now, I can't hardly even think of the stuff without wanting to throw up. So while it's a good drink, it just has too many bad memories attached to it for me.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
The main reason I love Juicy Juice is i know it is 100% juice!  Kiwi Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors.  I would not change anything about Juicy Juice.  I bought it for both of my kids who are 7 years apart.  This shows that it is a great company that has not changed the important things about their products!
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Juicy Juice kiwi strawberry is in my fridge as I write this! My kids love it &I do too! It's 100% juice #1 & is not too sweet that you cringe from tooth sensitivity or heartburn! I'd recommend it. You know it's good if WIC will pay for it, lol!
Angel B.
Maryville, TN
The strawberry kiwi flavor is one of my favorite flavors of juice from Juicy Juice. It’s not sour, but not too sweet. Just the right consistency. It is well worth the purchase and well worth a try!
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I buy this juice mainly for my daughter and she loves it ( mom and dad love it too lol) she can have it at breakfast, lunch and dinner so you can imagine how much she loves it. I definitely buy it again
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
This juice was my all time favorite growing up, I enjoyed it so much. It reminds me a lot of my childhood, it’s a very decent size for its pricing & very great flavor.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
There isn't a lot to say...this is a wonderful product. It's inexpensive and not only does it taste great, it's good for you. My kids love it, and not only am I glad that they actually want to drink something that's good for them, but I can go to any grocery store and get it. It's like two dollars a bottle for something you can feel good about drinking :)