JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry

by Juicy Juice

For over 40 years, Nestle Juicy Juice has been celebrating childhood by making fun and delicious juice beverages, made from 100% fruit juice, that kids love to drink. Kids need 1 and 1/2 cups of fruit per day. While most of this should come from whole fruits, Juicy Juice can help, too! Every 4 fluid ounces of Juice Juice 100% Juice provides at least one half cup of fruit and 60% of the USDA recommended amount of Vitamin C for kids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda B.
Tomah, WI
JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Amanda B.
I think all kids love juice so the fact we are buying juice every week is no surprise. I like the Juicy Juice varities because they are 100% juice and have no sugar added. I have yet to find a flavor my kids did not like. Also good as frozen/slushy juice cup treats.
Nicole R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Started on juicy juice from Wic and now it’s something the whole house likes. I will continue to buy these with of without WIC because they’re that good and affordable. They don’t even take up a lot of room in the refrigerator! 10/10 [product:juicy-juice-100%-juice-kiwi-strawberry]
Alexis J.
Alabaster, AL
My favoriteeeee juice. It’s such a great taste!! Not too sweet. Very very yummy. I normally just get it from Walmart. And I would totally recommend it.
Geronimo G.
JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Geronimo G.
Me encantan sus jugos gracias por hacerlos tan ricos 100% recomendado si quieren disfrutar de un buen jugo comprenlo
Sierra H.
Prudenville, MI
I oddly love this juice. I do not drink it a lot but this is my favorite. This is my favorite flavor out of any flavor. I do not drink juice a lot but if I am not feeling well I always crave this. I do not feel its too sweet or sugary.
Corisa B.
Montpelier, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This juice is absolutely delicious. My son loves it so much. I try to get him 100 percent juice and Juicey Juice is my go to. And I normally get this and a grape flavor. If I don't give my son some juice his day is thrown off! Definitely recommend this juice!
Audrey  W.
My all time favorite juice on this planet!!! Juicy juice just has this flavor to it that is so natural and refreshing. No other juice has it. They have a variety of flavors to choose from.
Camaran  C.
Oxford, AL
This juice is by far the best flavor I have ever had it's sweet and fruity but with no sugar, it's very addictive, love the flavor
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family absolutely loves this juice!! This is the result of leaving it in the fridge for 2 days, there is only 2 of us!!! My boyfriend will drink this juice every chance he gets. Its refreshing and not too kiwi flavor which I enjoy the subtle taste. Tastes like real juice, not those chemical filled juices that state 100% juice but taste like it was made in a lab. Great taste, not too many unhealthy calories and just a great juice for any time of the year!!!!
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Love this juice, my kids love this juice. The flavors are awesome. I do water down the juices for my kids tho.

Looking for your answer?