BeveragesJuiceJuicy Juice
100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry

JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry

by Juicy Juice

For over 40 years, Nestle Juicy Juice has been celebrating childhood by making fun and delicious juice beverages, made from 100% fruit juice, that kids love to drink. Kids need 1 and 1/2 cups of fruit per day. While most of this should come from whole fruits, Juicy Juice can help, too! Every 4 fluid ounces of Juice Juice 100% Juice provides at least one half cup of fruit and 60% of the USDA recommended amount of Vitamin C for kids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis J.
Alabaster, AL
My favoriteeeee juice. It’s such a great taste!! Not too sweet. Very very yummy. I normally just get it from Walmart. And I would totally recommend it.
audrey W.
My all time favorite juice on this planet!!! Juicy juice just has this flavor to it that is so natural and refreshing. No other juice has it. They have a variety of flavors to choose from.
camaran C.
Oxford, AL
This juice is by far the best flavor I have ever had it's sweet and fruity but with no sugar, it's very addictive, love the flavor
Ashley R.
JUICY JUICE 100% JUICE Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family absolutely loves this juice!! This is the result of leaving it in the fridge for 2 days, there is only 2 of us!!! My boyfriend will drink this juice every chance he gets. Its refreshing and not too kiwi flavor which I enjoy the subtle taste. Tastes like real juice, not those chemical filled juices that state 100% juice but taste like it was made in a lab. Great taste, not too many unhealthy calories and just a great juice for any time of the year!!!!
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Love this juice, my kids love this juice. The flavors are awesome. I do water down the juices for my kids tho.
Laurie S.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorites! And love to use it in my smoothies with 🍓 and 🍌!i first heard of it when my lo was a baby and it quickly became one of my go to juice choices!
Lauren B.
Bloomingdale, IL
😋 mmmm. So good! And such a great drink when it’s coming from my daughter silly cup cause mommas too tired to get up lol. JUSTKIDDING! all jokes aside the flavor is super strong but it is not sugary which is good! Not to expensive either! It’s great for all ages 😂
Miranda S.
Absolutely love this juice. Its the best. My kid loves it too. The flavor is delicious. We love this brand. Wouldn't improve anything about this product!
Tina B.
Somerdale, NJ
I love how juicy juice is less sugar than other juices. This juice tastes amazing and is great for both kids or adults! Also, this flavor taste good with liquor!
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
The main reason I love Juicy Juice is i know it is 100% juice!  Kiwi Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors.  I would not change anything about Juicy Juice.  I bought it for both of my kids who are 7 years apart.  This shows that it is a great company that has not changed the important things about their products!

Looking for your answer?