BY JUICY JUICE

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Magali C.
Great and affordable on the go juice for your little ones. And stains are no problem to wash off in case the children spill.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
My two-year-old really likes it's a lot glad you all came out with the product I recommend it to any mother who has children
Sarahi E.
Oceanside, CA
Great flavor! Not too strong like Welch's, I have to water that one down for the kids, don't feel the need to for this one!
Mellisa B.
New Baltimore, MI
My kids most favorite juice. We buy them all the time and they fit in their lunch box perfectly. Love their selection also
House of M.
I use these for my kids as a treat. Easy to throw in a bag and use later. It's sugar-y juice so of course they love it.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
My kiddos love these, we do t buy them often because they spill easily, but they are yummy and not loaded with sugar
Linda I.
Hidalgo, TX
I take these to school for my daughters school snack once a month. They are my kids favorite. Plus it's a 100% juice.
Alex H.
Bernville, PA
Very yummy and refreshing, good flavor, not a lot of sugar. very sweet but can staun clothes or any fabric if spilled
Gabby S.
Marietta, GA
Great taste. Kids love it if you ask them. Has a rich taste. You can actually taste the grapes unlike other juices.
Quinn R.
I love the taste of this grape juice and the ease of use. They're very affordable and so handy to put in lunches.