BY JUICY JUICE

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
chelsey w.
I always like juicy juice I used to think I liked welchers more then I tried it. I deff have to stick to juicy juice. Suprisenly there not as sugary tastings.
lauren b.
Juicy juice individual juice boxes are perfect for kids snack time or lunch boxes. My children prefer grape but there are a lot more choices to choose from.
Lex B.
Yulee, FL
Juicey Juice grape juice is my favorite! These little boxes are perfect because you can grab just a small amount on the go. Perfect for kids and adults
brooke b.
Kent, OH
I think this is a good brand compared to others. I use to drink it as a child and now my cousin's drink it and the kids I babysit for drink it as well
Aleli G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This juice boxes are everyones favorite in my house they are a must have in the refrigerator. They taste great and they stay cool on a hot beach day
Wishona T.
Columbus
My daughters have to have a juice box every day with every meal. These are amazing and cheaper. Even my infant love juice and loves these as well.
kimberly S.
evansville, IN
I really enjoy the grape flavor of this drink. It is not expensive and is easy to carry along for long drives or days in the park with the kids.
Grace G.
Covington, IN
I have always loved drinking grape juice. These are a good on the go snack. Amazing! Even when just watching tv or listening to music.
Marlena L.
Albuquerque, NM
Juicy juice grape is the best original flavor ever. I always end up drying more than one is a sitting but I think they are so worth it.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Juicy Juice grape is the best in the market in this category. Slim pouch to easily put in their lunchbox. Taste is second to none.