BY JUICY JUICE

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
angela e.
angela e.
Gary , IN
My fridge stays stocked with these drinks its great for my grandson he loves them and I don't mind with no additives its best choice and there easy for those lil ones to hold great prices an I can always find coupons sometimes u can even go on there website an print out bogo deals must have in my house
Tara H.
Tara H.
Of course everyone has tried juicy juice and it is a kids staple but as parents we catch ourselves have one or two every now and then. It taste great and helps to keep your digestive system moving with your kids even knowing it. It's portability is great for on the go or lunch boxes.
Nelyabith B.
Nelyabith B.
I buying this juice and I love it. It is very palatable and obviously very sweet. This product represents a much healthier and palatable alternative. This juice has a reputation for being 100% juice. No additives, preservatives and even no extra sweeteners.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
This has been my favorite juice since I was a little girl. It has tons of delicious flavor and no artificial sweeteners. Its made with 100% grape juice!!!! healthy and perfect for your kids. Watch out for spills... it will stain basically anything.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I love the Juicy Juice one hundred percent grape juice eight to six point seventy five ounce boxes. They are very easy to pick up for your your children's lunches or for their snacks. I also love that the juice is one hundred percent juice.
Crisstina M.
Crisstina M.
Mojave, CA
My kids always ask for this when we go shopping. My oldest takes them in her packed lunch and my toddler drinks them very often thought the day. She likes to have her own juice box and they prefer grape over the other flavors.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Even though I'm well above the age of elementary school you can frequently find these bad boys in my fridge. They taste like childhood in the best way possible and with every drink you take memories come flooding back.
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Conley, GA
The grape kind has always been my preference 🤘🏻🤘🏻 along with my siblings too. Juice boxes are also way more convenient honestly especially if you don't want too much so it doesn't go to waste Either.
Sally H.
Sally H.
My childhood favorite. I still go to the store and get these. It's a great thing to have when you're craving something sweet and small, but don't want to go overboard on the sugar.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Can't say enough good things about these things. Have been eating these since I was little and its still my go to snack. This is the only grape flavored thing I drink.