Juicy Juice® 100% Berry Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Stacy M.

BY JUICY JUICE

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Catherine M.
I have been drinking this since I was a little kid and I still love it! It’s the perfect mixture between sugary and natural juice flavor. I also love that it comes in a box and it’s easy for me to grab and go as well as to pack in my own lunch. It’s not just for kids.
Jessica T.
San Antonio , TX
My youngest loves juicy juice and I will pack these in her lunch bag for school and once she got home from school she would go into the fridge and get another. Taste is really good.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
The kids love these in their lunch boxes . I love that my kids can easily have their serving of fruit, and fortunately they love it . We have tried many of the flavors, and they seem to love the grape and apple best .
Holden W.
I really like this juice. It’s really fruity and sweet without being too sugary. You can also get it in different sized packages. I feel good giving this product to my kids and would recommend it to other people.
Kristen P.
Great for school lunches! Not a lot of juice in them. I used to get these as a kid and still continue to like them. I would definitely like to see a little more juice in the boxes but I would recommend
Brandy B.
This juice is great for the kids, they love the taste and it's good for them too. Beware help the smaller ones with the straw and sometimes the kids like to squeeze the box. Can be a bit messy. Juicy juice is a staple in our house so go to your nearest grocery store and get your favorite flavor.
Lisa R.
This flavore is part of the 4 flavor pack I buy at BJ's and my kids LOVE it. It's the first flavor to go, usually. I must admit, I help that along, too. lol. Good size for a snack. A nice, quick grab for the playground. I'll buy this again and I would recommend it.
Paola C.
Both of my girls love this juice, especially this flavor. My oldest takes this one to school for lunch. It's affordable and does not have a horrible after-taste. I most definitely buy this flavor and brand all the time.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
The best flavor in my opinion. I love the tony boxed ones since my daughter has a tendency to forget about it so she finishes the small ones better! You don't have to like "juice" to enjoy the taste of this.

Walmart