Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE #85 in Juice

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of my next favorite apple juice brands. I like the crisp taste of apples. It’s not too sweet and the nutritional values are not that bad. I love the juice boxes because they are very convenient for on the go. It’s also reasonably priced and can sometimes find coupons.
Shannon S.
My children love these juice boxes. They are convenient and easy to store. The kids love grabbing a juice box before we go on car rides. I like the bigger size boxes compared to the smaller ones. This product is reasonable priced.
amela o.
waterloo
Best juice ever I might be 20 but I still love the taste of this apple juice. A lot of the time apple juice has a weird bitter aftertaste and this is the only brand I have yet to experience that with
Natalie H.
My son really enjoys these juice boxes. I try not to let him drink too much juice, so it's a treat when he does have it. He only 1 1/2, so I dump it into a sippy cup, and he'll chug it down pretty quick.
Dulce H.
Alwaya good. And good for the go. When i go out i always make sure to have snacks for the kids because i know they sometimes get hungry and snacks are always a good way to calmed them down.
Emily S.
Morgantown, WV
Juicy Juice is the best juice brand— period. I take these babies in my lunch box almost every day. The flavor is fantastic. The price is great. The packaging is adorable. 10/10.
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
Love juicy juice ! Juice boxes are kind of flimsy , and I wish they would up their containers. Other than that I feel confident giving my kids a juice box during breakfast, at snack time or even throwing one in their lunch box. Great flavor!
Sarah D.
These boxes are great for on the go or just for a quick drink of something of an afternoon. The boxes aren't overbearing and the flavor of it is good and consistent with every package that I pick up from the store. Perfect for summertime by the pool!
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
My daughter loves juicey juice
She has grown up on it an is now 5 our go to flavor is the 100% apple. I now have a one month old an he will be a juicey juice kid too
Amber N.
I'm not a huge fan of apple juice, but my toddler loves these juice packs. And of course as a mom I love them too. They are convenient enough where you can just grab and go. I usually buy the "tot" version with less sugar.