Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE #42 in Juice

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brenda L.
La Feria, TX
All my family's favorite apple juice. They claim it's better in the juice carton. I'm glad my kids love this over soda!
Nicole P.
These are very good . I always buy them for my kids or who ever drinks them I drink them also since hey are delicious
Shaylyn S.
Norton, OH
The juicy boxes are by far my favorite, when I was younger I used to always drink them! They are great for on the go
Kaylie Y.
Another great school lunch drink for kids and teenagers, and the occasional drink at a party when you're underaged.
Jordan G.
Titusville, FL
Great apple juice reminds me of my childhood lol but I don't really know what else to say it just taste really good
Shantel M.
Massillon, OH
My daughter gulps these down like they are liquid gold good job on such an awesome product that moms can approve of
Bree R.
Buckeye
This product tastes great! My kids and I love it. I recommend it to all my friends. Couldn't be happier with it.
Chelsea P.
eastaboga, AL
I buy these for my kid who loves the boxes and flavor but I find myself drinking them just as much as he does.
Rose B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Juicy juice. You can never go wrong. Remember this from when in was a kid. Still love and drink it to this day!
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
This is a great juice. Has good flavor. Not that sweet and is a nice size to throw into a child’s lunch box.