Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
These little boxes of juicy Juice are so amazing. They taste so refreshing and have the natural fruit that one is looking for. I wish there was a little less sugars but a lot of it is natural. I like the convenience to pack for lunch or go to the park. YummY!!!
Susan L.
Wappingers Falls, NY
My kids LOVE apple juice. This apple juice is 100% juice so you feel good buying it. The boxes make it easy to travel with. Juicy juice is always affordable, the flavor is true to the fruit. We have been buying this product for years and will continue!
Miriam M.
I love Juicy Juice! It takes me right back to Elementary school and the playground. Juice always tastes delicious, and it's nice to have this option with slightly more inside. The smaller boxes don't really quench my thirst!
Yvette G.
Del Rio, Texas
My daughter loves!! She has drank them for a good while. They are very inexpensive. We bought them for some time. I that they come with a coloring activity, and some times have a featured movies onthen
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA
I buy #Juicy Juice apple juice all the time for my grandson. He has one in the morning with his breakfast. I think this is one of the best tasting juices for children.
Catherine C.
My daughter loves these juice boxes. They are usually quite small which is irrelevant for me because my daughter doesn't drink much anyways but I recently bought a package and they have gotten MUCH bigger. Very tasty as my daughter tells me and she loves them so I would recommend for kids.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I get these for my son. At home i poor it into a cutlp and add water to cut sugar and acidity. But with the 100% juice it still is good from the box. On the go.
Marcy F.
This also is another staple in my house is so healthy for my boys it doesn't have all those artificial flavors and it's so easy for my 4 year old to Grab & Go
Ηοιιγ R.
Flagstaff, AZ
You are never too old to bring juice boxes to school! These juice boxes are exactly what I need in the middle of the day. Delicious, affordable, and healthy!
Cassie K.
Sunbury, PA
I buy these for my kids. They love to pack their juice boxes in their lunches. They don’t care for many other apple juices but this brand is their favorite

back