Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE #69 in Juice

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Claycee A.
Addison, AL
These are great especially if you have kids trust me because I till kind of am one. My brother and I have enjoyed these things since we wwe young and they are the best apple juices in my opinion. Also all the kids in my family enjoy them our grandma would give them to us all the time.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
Great when you want something sweet but don't want chocolate! I love keeping some of these in my fridge as a late night snack or something yummy to drink in the morning.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
These little boxes of juicy Juice are so amazing. They taste so refreshing and have the natural fruit that one is looking for. I wish there was a little less sugars but a lot of it is natural. I like the convenience to pack for lunch or go to the park. YummY!!!
Susan L.
Wappingers Falls, NY
My kids LOVE apple juice. This apple juice is 100% juice so you feel good buying it. The boxes make it easy to travel with. Juicy juice is always affordable, the flavor is true to the fruit. We have been buying this product for years and will continue!
Yvette G.
Del Rio, Texas
My daughter loves!! She has drank them for a good while. They are very inexpensive. We bought them for some time. I that they come with a coloring activity, and some times have a featured movies onthen
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA
I buy #Juicy Juice apple juice all the time for my grandson. He has one in the morning with his breakfast. I think this is one of the best tasting juices for children.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I get these for my son. At home i poor it into a cutlp and add water to cut sugar and acidity. But with the 100% juice it still is good from the box. On the go.
Marcy F.
This also is another staple in my house is so healthy for my boys it doesn't have all those artificial flavors and it's so easy for my 4 year old to Grab & Go
Cassie K.
Sunbury, PA
I buy these for my kids. They love to pack their juice boxes in their lunches. They don’t care for many other apple juices but this brand is their favorite
Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA
My sons absolute favorite for his lunch box. He loves the rich apple flavor and the day to use straw is great for his little hands. And price is great too