Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Juicy Juice 100% Apple 48oz WIC is wonderful! It tastes amazing and my kids love it..even the grouchy teenagers!
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Media, PA
Personally I'm not much of a fan of apple juice, I didn't enjoy it, I thought it was two sweet. However my kids loved it! They thought it was the best juice ever. It is very conveniently packaged which is nice!
Carley M.
Carley M.
Heflin, AL
Such a great pack of Apple juice! Perfect for on the go and anti mess! Love Juicy Juice anyway so the Apple,juice just makes the brand better!
Shantel M.
Shantel M.
massillon ohio
My daughter gulps these down like they are liquid gold good job on such an awesome product that moms can approve of
Rose B.
Rose B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Juicy juice. You can never go wrong. Remember this from when in was a kid. Still love and drink it to this day!
Charla F.
Charla F.
Perfect little juice for my kids. We like to freeze them and put them in their lunch box to keep lunch cold without an ice pack
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
We buy these for birthday parties and family get togethers so all the kids can have their own juice. They all really like the taste too.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is the best apple juice of all time period. And nothing makes you feel like an adult more than drinking juice from a tiny carton.
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
phoenix
I drink them everyday when I go to school and they have a nice packaging they are sooo good
Karly M.
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA
Great packaging for a superb apple juice that I drink now and I'm an adult! no added sugars and it's still just as tasty!