Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE #84 in Juice

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Cory C.
Leesburg, GA
I buy for my nephew and he loves loves loves them and I sneak a couple too!!! The juice is fresh and crisp. A very good flavor and value. I love the variety of flavor and better than the competition. I would buy the juice again and again I love it for my family
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
love these for my daughters lunch. I only wish that they had less sugar and more vitamins but they are good. My daughter favors the Apple juice flavor out of all the flavors I do feel like the price is at an ok point but will get a different brand if it is cheaper.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I buy these for my son all the time, loves the flavor of apple juice, great quality of products, many favor selections, price point is great, comes in an attractive package.not overly sweet. so I'm confident giving this to my kid. i would recommend this.
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
My youngest absolutely loves apple juice so we have the big bottles at home and use these boxes for when on the go. They're great! I love that its real juice without a bunch of added ingredients to it.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
My daughter loves this juice. She refuses to drink any other juice besides this one. It's a treat in our house so we don't purchase it often but when we do the kids are so excited to have it.
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
My kids love this brand Apple juice! It's definetly a weekly purchase at my house! It's not over poweringly sweet or too sour, the flavor is perfect for kids and adults. Also, it's nice that they come in juice pack cases that I can easily place in the kids lunch boxes and in the cooler for trips.
Isabel M.
Media, PA
Personally I'm not much of a fan of apple juice, I didn't enjoy it, I thought it was two sweet. However my kids loved it! They thought it was the best juice ever. It is very conveniently packaged which is nice!
Claycee A.
Addison, AL
These are great especially if you have kids trust me because I till kind of am one. My brother and I have enjoyed these things since we wwe young and they are the best apple juices in my opinion. Also all the kids in my family enjoy them our grandma would give them to us all the time.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
Great when you want something sweet but don't want chocolate! I love keeping some of these in my fridge as a late night snack or something yummy to drink in the morning.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
These little boxes of juicy Juice are so amazing. They taste so refreshing and have the natural fruit that one is looking for. I wish there was a little less sugars but a lot of it is natural. I like the convenience to pack for lunch or go to the park. YummY!!!