Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
The best apple juice! Travel friendly and delicious. Normally not sale at Publix from what I've seen but I'll always choose this brand of apple juice over the competitors... unless there's a better sale haha
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
The sugar content is kinda high in these but that's probably a main factor on why they are the best juices ever! My kids are faithful drinkers on these and pack them in their lunches almost everyday or drink them after school for snack time!
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Provo, UT
These juices take me back to being a kid! I love the flavor and small serving size. They're nice to throw in my bag if I know I'm going to have a busy day. They work great as a quick treat on the go!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
My daughter loves these juice boxes. They are usually quite small which is irrelevant for me because my daughter doesn't drink much anyways but I recently bought a package and they have gotten MUCH bigger. Very tasty as my daughter tells me and she loves them so I would recommend for kids.
Casey M.
Casey M.
I grew up drinking these and still love them to this day, and they are perfect for children at snack time. And they do offer a wide variety of flavors
Amy P.
Amy P.
Downsville
My 4 year old loves these! They contain no added sugar and are the perfect size. Better tasting than other brands we've tried. Good value.
Monica L.
Monica L.
I buy this for my daughter and she loves it. The juice boxes also come with a good portion. I wouldn't really improve anything.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
frederick
I know that these are mostly for kids for school lunches but I still drink these. They taste great and they are very convenient
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Ripley, WV
We buy these for church breakfast for our kids. They love them! They are delicious, kid approved and good for them! Win, win!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Juicy Juice 100% Apple 48oz WIC is wonderful! It tastes amazing and my kids love it..even the grouchy teenagers!