Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Wallace, Wv
My kids love these. Especially in their lunches for school. Priced well and the product is worth the cost.
Bukky L.
Bukky L.
I know this has a lot of sugar in it but it is sooooo good to drink. I drink I like all eight sometimes.
Stormie H.
Stormie H.
Bradenton, FL
My daughter loves the juicy juice apple juice. I have tried other brands but this is her favorite.
Emneris D.
Emneris D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these juice boxes for my daughter. She loves the taste and I love that their 100% juice!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
My daughter loves these. They don't have extra sugars and are great to throw in the diaper bag.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Novato, CA
I send these in my kids lunches all the time!! They are delicious and the kids enjoy them too!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
These boxes are great for on the go or just for a quick drink of something of an afternoon. The boxes aren't overbearing and the flavor of it is good and consistent with every package that I pick up from the store. Perfect for summertime by the pool!
Amber N.
Amber N.
I'm not a huge fan of apple juice, but my toddler loves these juice packs. And of course as a mom I love them too. They are convenient enough where you can just grab and go. I usually buy the "tot" version with less sugar.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
I love Juicy Juice! It takes me right back to Elementary school and the playground. Juice always tastes delicious, and it's nice to have this option with slightly more inside. The smaller boxes don't really quench my thirst!
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Evansville
My six-year-old loves any singleserve juice box. The straws easy to start, he can do it by himself. I often send it with him for lunch and now he's getting a serving of fruit. I would recommend this to others