Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This is one of our favorite brands for apple juice boxes. Whenever my daughter school does events and they need us to bring juice we usually go for the juicy juice boxes because the kids tend to like them better. You can never go wrong with apple juice.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
My six-year-old loves any singleserve juice box. The straws easy to start, he can do it by himself. I often send it with him for lunch and now he's getting a serving of fruit. I would recommend this to others
Kayla N.
Charlotte, NC
I buy these juices for my daughter almost every week because they don't have as much sugar and it's more juice than other juices I believe juicy juice is 100% juice were some juices are only 5 to 20% juice.
Holden W.
I love this product. I grew up drinking it and still drink it. It has a great taste and is very affordable. It’s not too sugary or sweet. I would recommend it to anyone that wants a good juice for a good value.
Adriana P.
The best apple juice! Travel friendly and delicious. Normally not sale at Publix from what I've seen but I'll always choose this brand of apple juice over the competitors... unless there's a better sale haha
Maddie O.
probably not healthy for you at all but whenever I need a quick snack or in a little bit thirsty I always reach for these and they not only get the job done but taste amazing while doing so, love love love
Adrianna R.
Provo, UT
These juices take me back to being a kid! I love the flavor and small serving size. They're nice to throw in my bag if I know I'm going to have a busy day. They work great as a quick treat on the go!
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
I love drinking these in the mornings before work. They are the perfect amount for in the morning when I just don't feel like making coffee. It isn't too bad for you it's actually good and works well.
Kailey T.
My mom and I always buy these to give to the kids in our children’s church class with their snack. These are great because they are cheap, they have less added sugar compared to other juice boxes, and the kids love them.
Sarah H.
I don't buy juice often. You get the same digestible nutrition as eating a piece of fruit without the added calories of many pieces juiced with all the extra sugar and calories. When I need to get juice thus is what I buy.