Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE #42 in Juice

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Miriam M.
I love Juicy Juice! It takes me right back to Elementary school and the playground. Juice always tastes delicious, and it's nice to have this option with slightly more inside. The smaller boxes don't really quench my thirst!
Catherine C.
My daughter loves these juice boxes. They are usually quite small which is irrelevant for me because my daughter doesn't drink much anyways but I recently bought a package and they have gotten MUCH bigger. Very tasty as my daughter tells me and she loves them so I would recommend for kids.
Krista B.
Okatie, SC
I buy these every week for my sons lunch box. Plus they are way for him to go get for himself if I'm too busy to get him a drink... he's 3, not like 12 or anything.
Megan W.
Zephyrhills, FL
I have been drinking juicy juice apple juice since I was a kid and every time it hits my mouth my tatste buds are screaming! Having the juice box with a straw is very convenient and a bonus! I mean who doesn't love a bendy straw?!
Elisa C.
Portage, IN
Juicy Juice apple juice is the ONLY apple juice I will ever drink. I've had others that either have a funny after taste or have that watered down taste and they just aren't worth my money. Juicy Huice has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, 24 years later and I still get it every time I go to the store, and if the store is out I won't settle for another brand.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
My daughter loves these and they are the perfect size for her to have with her lunch. She mostly drinks water, but I do let her have juice. When I do this is usually the brand juice box I buy. It's not too expensive and the flavor is good. I buy it a lot.
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
My kids love this brand Apple juice! It's definetly a weekly purchase at my house! It's not over poweringly sweet or too sour, the flavor is perfect for kids and adults. Also, it's nice that they come in juice pack cases that I can easily place in the kids lunch boxes and in the cooler for trips.
Claycee A.
Addison, AL
These are great especially if you have kids trust me because I till kind of am one. My brother and I have enjoyed these things since we wwe young and they are the best apple juices in my opinion. Also all the kids in my family enjoy them our grandma would give them to us all the time.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
Great when you want something sweet but don't want chocolate! I love keeping some of these in my fridge as a late night snack or something yummy to drink in the morning.
Marcy F.
This also is another staple in my house is so healthy for my boys it doesn't have all those artificial flavors and it's so easy for my 4 year old to Grab & Go