Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE #42 in Juice

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashlan S.
Oneida, TN
I have one bottle of apple juice a day! Keeps me feeling refreshed! Apple juice is super affordable and a great tasting refreshment! Kids love it, as well as adults. I will recommend this especially if you have picky children!
Kailey T.
My mom and I always buy these to give to the kids in our children’s church class with their snack. These are great because they are cheap, they have less added sugar compared to other juice boxes, and the kids love them.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
I don't buy juice often. You get the same digestible nutrition as eating a piece of fruit without the added calories of many pieces juiced with all the extra sugar and calories. When I need to get juice thus is what I buy.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I LOVE the sweet and fruity flavord I really wish they came in a big juice box like this! That's the inly reason I gave it a 4 star rating! I love the flavors and it's all I want to drink!
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
Love these juices, I always purchase these for my kids. It’s tastes great and is very affordable! I think the box is a perfect serving size. It’s great for on the go.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Who doesn't love Juicy Juice and all their products. It comes in a variety of sizes and it tastes great not to mention they don't use preservatives which is even better
Selina R.
Buy this for my daughter once a week and she loves it! I love the different sizes it comes in in case we don't want her to have a lot. And it's super good and not bad for them either!
Brittany C.
Mathias, WV
This juice is yummy and my daughter loves it. The only downfall with Juicy Juice, the reason I dont purchase it much, is the sugar content is HORRIBLE on a lot of it. Wayyy to much sugar for little kids.
Ashlyne K.
Enigma, GA
These are absolutely perfect for my son. He's 2 and these cam easilly be toted around by little hands. I know what he's drinking. I dont have to worry about what harmful substances is going into his little body. Not only does he love this apple juice but it is the only apple juice that I drink. It doesn't have an overpowering apple taste or some other awful after taste. It really just taste like you bit into a nice juicy apple!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
The sugar content is kinda high in these but that's probably a main factor on why they are the best juices ever! My kids are faithful drinkers on these and pack them in their lunches almost everyday or drink them after school for snack time!