Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE #42 in Juice

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany J.
That juicy juice apple juice is a good drink. This drink is good, you can’t compare it to other. This just doesn’t need any improvement. The flavor is wonderful I would highly recommend anyone to purchase this for their kids.
Amber N.
I'm not a huge fan of apple juice, but my toddler loves these juice packs. And of course as a mom I love them too. They are convenient enough where you can just grab and go. I usually buy the "tot" version with less sugar.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This is one of our favorite brands for apple juice boxes. Whenever my daughter school does events and they need us to bring juice we usually go for the juicy juice boxes because the kids tend to like them better. You can never go wrong with apple juice.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Juicy juice juice boxes are simply the best. My daughter loves them! They taste amazing and are so convenient when on the go. No sippy cups to carry around and wash out, simple toss when you are done. Love them!
Holden W.
I love this product. I grew up drinking it and still drink it. It has a great taste and is very affordable. It’s not too sugary or sweet. I would recommend it to anyone that wants a good juice for a good value.
Alissa H.
Evansville
My six-year-old loves any singleserve juice box. The straws easy to start, he can do it by himself. I often send it with him for lunch and now he's getting a serving of fruit. I would recommend this to others
Adriana P.
The best apple juice! Travel friendly and delicious. Normally not sale at Publix from what I've seen but I'll always choose this brand of apple juice over the competitors... unless there's a better sale haha
Kayla N.
Charlotte, NC
I buy these juices for my daughter almost every week because they don't have as much sugar and it's more juice than other juices I believe juicy juice is 100% juice were some juices are only 5 to 20% juice.
Adrianna R.
Provo, UT
These juices take me back to being a kid! I love the flavor and small serving size. They're nice to throw in my bag if I know I'm going to have a busy day. They work great as a quick treat on the go!
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
I love drinking these in the mornings before work. They are the perfect amount for in the morning when I just don't feel like making coffee. It isn't too bad for you it's actually good and works well.