Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE #84 in Juice

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not a huge fan of apple juice, but my toddler loves these juice packs. And of course as a mom I love them too. They are convenient enough where you can just grab and go. I usually buy the "tot" version with less sugar.
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
My kids love juicy juice apple Juice. It is super affordable and tastes great. It is the perfect size for my 5 and 7 year old. I also love that it is 100% juice. We have purchased this many times and will continue to purchase.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Juicy juice juice boxes are simply the best. My daughter loves them! They taste amazing and are so convenient when on the go. No sippy cups to carry around and wash out, simple toss when you are done. Love them!
JaKayla K.
I actually by these for my nieces and they love them, they have to have one everyday. They’re so good to the point where i have to sneak one every once in a while and hope that no one noticed that they were gone.
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
My little dude loves apple juice, and juice boxes help him feel like a big boy. We were already fans of juicy juice in general, and these boxes are just the right size for his little hands. Good price point as well.
Sharon S.
Philadelphia
My daughter loves this juice. I buy the big bottles for at home and the juice boxes for on the go. All the flavors are pretty good as well. I also like this juice because compared to others it’s 100% juice.
Marlana H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
We get these for our toddler to take on the road with us. We love that its 100% juice, not from concentrate, and full of vitamin c. If you're going to give a little one juice, this is the one to go with.
Natalie H.
My son really enjoys these juice boxes. I try not to let him drink too much juice, so it's a treat when he does have it. He only 1 1/2, so I dump it into a sippy cup, and he'll chug it down pretty quick.
Ashlan S.
Oneida, TN
I have one bottle of apple juice a day! Keeps me feeling refreshed! Apple juice is super affordable and a great tasting refreshment! Kids love it, as well as adults. I will recommend this especially if you have picky children!
amela o.
Waterloo, IA
Best juice ever I might be 20 but I still love the taste of this apple juice. A lot of the time apple juice has a weird bitter aftertaste and this is the only brand I have yet to experience that with