Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE #41 in Juice

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
I like this juices along with the apples and eve. They taste way better than any other ALL DYE stuff one. I love that is 100% actual juice. I’m all for organic juice. I prefer the packs because is easy on the go plus is great for the kids too. I would recommend this. Plus is pretty cheap.
Shannon S.
My children love these juice boxes. They are convenient and easy to store. The kids love grabbing a juice box before we go on car rides. I like the bigger size boxes compared to the smaller ones. This product is reasonable priced.
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
My little dude loves apple juice, and juice boxes help him feel like a big boy. We were already fans of juicy juice in general, and these boxes are just the right size for his little hands. Good price point as well.
JaKayla K.
I actually by these for my nieces and they love them, they have to have one everyday. They’re so good to the point where i have to sneak one every once in a while and hope that no one noticed that they were gone.
Marlana H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
We get these for our toddler to take on the road with us. We love that its 100% juice, not from concentrate, and full of vitamin c. If you're going to give a little one juice, this is the one to go with.
Dulce H.
Alwaya good. And good for the go. When i go out i always make sure to have snacks for the kids because i know they sometimes get hungry and snacks are always a good way to calmed them down.
tasha H.
New Castle, PA
love these little pouches.. and who ever decided to create them is a genius.. don't have to get up and pour the drinks for the little guy he just grabs it by himself lol
Rebecca K.
This stuff is awesome as a kid now as an adult it all really doesn't have that much liquid in the little pouches and you're going to have to drink like four of them to actually get the liquid you want as a kid you had to do that too so you know
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
Love juicy juice ! Juice boxes are kind of flimsy , and I wish they would up their containers. Other than that I feel confident giving my kids a juice box during breakfast, at snack time or even throwing one in their lunch box. Great flavor!
Sarah D.
These boxes are great for on the go or just for a quick drink of something of an afternoon. The boxes aren't overbearing and the flavor of it is good and consistent with every package that I pick up from the store. Perfect for summertime by the pool!