Juicy Juice® 100% Apple Juice 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes uploaded by Whitney G.

BY JUICY JUICE

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Elisa C.
Elisa C.
Portage, IN
Juicy Juice apple juice is the ONLY apple juice I will ever drink. I've had others that either have a funny after taste or have that watered down taste and they just aren't worth my money. Juicy Huice has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, 24 years later and I still get it every time I go to the store, and if the store is out I won't settle for another brand.
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.
Yo we always have these on hand for my younger siblings and they've been loving them for quite a few years now. I've personally had a few before and they're too sweet for me but if you cut it with water it's much better tasting. Also I know they're for kids but the amount that comes in each box is freaking minuscule!
CHRISTINA S.
CHRISTINA S.
This is the one of the only juices I allow my child to drink. The sugar content is higher than I would like but for a treat every now and again I allow it. It's definitely affordable. I do like that they do not have any high- fructose syrup in the brand. We are repeat customers of Juicy Juice.
Claycee A.
Claycee A.
Addison, AL
These are great especially if you have kids trust me because I till kind of am one. My brother and I have enjoyed these things since we wwe young and they are the best apple juices in my opinion. Also all the kids in my family enjoy them our grandma would give them to us all the time.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC
Juicy Juice 1005 Apple Juice is a great product for young and old. The packaging really catches your eye and makes you want to keep buying this product. The flavor is great though the packages are only small enough for young kids. I would continue to buy this product.
Cory C.
Cory C.
Leesburg, GA
I buy for my nephew and he loves loves loves them and I sneak a couple too!!! The juice is fresh and crisp. A very good flavor and value. I love the variety of flavor and better than the competition. I would buy the juice again and again I love it for my family
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
These little boxes of juicy Juice are so amazing. They taste so refreshing and have the natural fruit that one is looking for. I wish there was a little less sugars but a lot of it is natural. I like the convenience to pack for lunch or go to the park. YummY!!!
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
TEMPLETON, MA
My daughter loves these and they are the perfect size for her to have with her lunch. She mostly drinks water, but I do let her have juice. When I do this is usually the brand juice box I buy. It's not too expensive and the flavor is good. I buy it a lot.
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I buy these for my son all the time, loves the flavor of apple juice, great quality of products, many favor selections, price point is great, comes in an attractive package.not overly sweet. so I'm confident giving this to my kid. i would recommend this.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Wappingers Falls, NY
My kids LOVE apple juice. This apple juice is 100% juice so you feel good buying it. The boxes make it easy to travel with. Juicy juice is always affordable, the flavor is true to the fruit. We have been buying this product for years and will continue!