BY JUICY JUICE

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Caitlin H.
Glen Burnie
Purchased at: Walmart
Good quality at a cheap price. By far my favorite product I’ve used so far. Highly recommend
Evelyn L.
Forest Hill, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I get this product using my WIC benefits. I love how it’s still very good juice and overall I would purchase it if it wasn’t for WIC. One of my favorite apple juice brands.
alexis d.
Chetek, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Great to keep around foe my kids instead od sugar filled kool-aide. The taste is nice and crisp like it should be
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I love Apple Juice! But i need it to be 100% juice and no additives, Juicy juice is that for me. Yummy for young and old
dima i.
corvallis
My favorite very tasty 😋
Recommend just go and buy it ..
i suggest if they can make a cold 🥶
Liset S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
No me gusta mucho este jugo sabe como muy ácido como si fuera vinagre no me gusta para nada
Tayler B.
10233 Locke Rd keithville Louisiana
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this juice for my one year old and she loves it. I love that it's 100% real juice and has no added sugar.
Megan B.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Publix
I love this juice!! It has great flavor. & it’s very inexpensive. I get it on WIC each month but I also purchase it monthly as well!!
Jonice H.
winter springs
Purchased at: Walmart
My family and I love this juice and it is 100% juice . I know my family and I are drinking the right juice for us.
Magdalyne D.
South Boston, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Good juice my daughter loves the juice I buy it all the time for my kids good to trips while traveling with the children