BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
I get the juicy juice on WIC but my daughter loves to drink it and there are so many flavors to choose from which is great for her because she likes to change things up
Susy I.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Well I get this for my daughter and partner they drink it and have no complains I’m not the biggest fan of juices so in my opinion it’s just apple juice like all others
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
My kids love juicy juice and so do I. 100% juice and the taste is wonderful. I love their juice and it definitely makes juice drinking so much easier in my household.
Mickey C.
I drink juice almost every morning along with my breakfast and this is one of the brands I usually choose. I’m not too picky, but I’ve never had a problem with this apple juice. It tastes amazing. Love it!
Alexis S.
Milltown, IN
Very delicious and crisp tasting. Refreshing to drink any time of the day, although I enjoy it most with lunch. Very healthy and creates Mo in bowels. I would definitely recommend to others: adults and kids.
Brittany C.
Mathias, WV
Delicious but too much sugar content. I dont like feeding my 3 year old juices that contain tons of sugar and most juicy juice the sugar content is horribly high
Evelyn T.
Crawfordsville, IN
Why I give this product four stars is because I never get more then a cup to drink. Everyone always finishes the bottle before I can get more then a cup. It's delicious cold or warm. It goes with everything snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner. All the time anytime.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I like juicy juice products. I've been using them since I was small. Now my kids enjoy it too. My favorite is juicy juice Apple. It's a 100% juice and that's what I look out for when I buy for my children. Great product.
Mai S.
I don't usually drink apply juice but my sibling love it. The apply juice to them isn't so sour and sweet it's perfect. I have taken a sip and it isn't too bad. I would buy them again for my sibling since they really like them. I recommend to try it.
Adriana S.
Cullman, AL
My favorite apple juice! I honestly drink it on the daily, a good 3 or 4 cups a day! Haha. It's adorable, available at Walmart and many other grocery stores. Packaging says it all and is true to its flavor!