BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Hanna J.
Alexandria
Love this brand- juice is full of flavor very inexpensive vs. Other brands. My daughter loves it as do i. i usually buy 2-3 jugs at a time. Plus its 100% natrual juices & sugars alot better for the body!
Whitney H.
From what I have seen and heard juicy juice is good for you so its mostly what I buy for my kids. They love apple juice. I'm not always able to get it bc there are cheaper juices of similar quality
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
I remember drinking this while watching the juicy juice commercials lol. Bought them many times but I prefer the OG juices more than the new juicy juice stuff coming out.
Kimberly F.
Lakeland
I think this is everyones childhood. This is the standard of apple juice, the kids love it so it must be good. They know theyre good though so you will pay for the brand name. Good flavor though, not overpowering, just satisfying. Be on the look out for coupons
Alisha W.
Lancaster, MO
We drink these juices in our home we love them because it is something for everyone. Even the baby (and still has great flavor after watering down) loves this juice. We love the different varieties of flavors we can get.
Alli P.
I get this on WiC for my toddler and it is the only juice she will drink. She absolutely loves juicy juice, it tastes good and buying it out of pocket doesn’t break me either. We go through two bottles a week at least!
Rebecca R.
Bedford, VA
I love apple juice, there's no way around it. Juicy Juice has some of the best tasting apple juice that I have tried and they even offer lower sugar options, which is the one I always choose.
Madison M.
Gray, GA
This juice taste great. It’s not too sweet and does not taste fake. I buy this over and over again. It is a little pricey but so worth it for the taste. I would definitely recommend for any juice lover
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
This is great for when you are pregnant and also if you have young children. My daughter is 4 now and this is her all time favorite apple juice
And you can get it through wic if you get help with wic
LaShara B.
I love apple juice and so do my little ones. Juicy juice is always my go too for apple juice. It taste great and I don’t have to worry about a lot of extra added sugars.