BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Jadi S.
I have three nieces so juicy juice hAs played a big part in the household they love all the flavored and I will continue to buy these because they are good and healthy for kids and they love them re pomegranate to everyone
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I get this only because I have wic and Apple juice is the most popular juice . Most stores sell out of the wic approved Apple juice, but when you can get it, I definitely recommend it. Especially if you’re feeling nauseous.
Damien C.
somerdale
I love apple juice but this is my favorite brand out there. Always have been and will always bring back many child hood memories. It's the best tasting apple juice on the market sorry to anyother brand you got beat 😂
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Whitley B.
Pinellas Park, FL
This is my favorite brand on apple juice. It's very sweet, without any added sugars. Although it is made from concentrate, it is 100% juice. It can be drank without being refrigerated, or you can drink it chilled. Either way it's a refreshing treat.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
My whole family loves this Apple juice by Juicy juice. I got it on WIC for the fisrt time and now this is all that I will buy. It has a great taste and doesn't mess my daughter's sensitive tummy up (I dilute it).
Amber F.
By far my sons favorite juice. We don’t do juice that much but this brand is my trusted brand and his favorite. Great flavor and great price. It definitely tastes more like a true apple than some other juices.
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is a close second to Mott's Apple juice, but it's really great and the kids love it for sure! It net my expectations and tasted pretty good for the amount of sugar in it. Definitely recommend for all the babies!
Holden W.
Great product. Very sweet without being too sweet or sugary. I have been drinking it since I was a kid and plan to drink it for many years to come. It is very affordable and I would recommend it to others.
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
This is a great product although there is a lot of sugar it is great tasting compared to others. It is an excellent value and met my expectations. I would recommend to others if they enjoy apple juice