BY JUICY JUICE

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Karlee R.
Fitzgerald , GA
My whole family loves this Apple juice by Juicy juice. I got it on WIC for the fisrt time and now this is all that I will buy. It has a great taste and doesn't mess my daughter's sensitive tummy up (I dilute it).
Amber F.
By far my sons favorite juice. We don’t do juice that much but this brand is my trusted brand and his favorite. Great flavor and great price. It definitely tastes more like a true apple than some other juices.
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is a close second to Mott's Apple juice, but it's really great and the kids love it for sure! It net my expectations and tasted pretty good for the amount of sugar in it. Definitely recommend for all the babies!
Holden W.
Great product. Very sweet without being too sweet or sugary. I have been drinking it since I was a kid and plan to drink it for many years to come. It is very affordable and I would recommend it to others.
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
This is a great product although there is a lot of sugar it is great tasting compared to others. It is an excellent value and met my expectations. I would recommend to others if they enjoy apple juice
Hanna J.
Alexandria
Love this brand- juice is full of flavor very inexpensive vs. Other brands. My daughter loves it as do i. i usually buy 2-3 jugs at a time. Plus its 100% natrual juices & sugars alot better for the body!
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
I remember drinking this while watching the juicy juice commercials lol. Bought them many times but I prefer the OG juices more than the new juicy juice stuff coming out.
Olivia T.
Cleveland, TN
I loooove this Apple juice. It’s my favorite. I buy this brand all the time. We don’t drink a lot of juice in particular. But this is a go to. The only thing is, I wish it came in bigger volumes.
Casi A.
Cochran, GA
My boys love apple juice and juicy juice is their favorite! They will drink the apple/grape combo but apple is what they ask for most. I also like it on occasion even though it's really sweet.
Alisha W.
Lancaster, MO
We drink these juices in our home we love them because it is something for everyone. Even the baby (and still has great flavor after watering down) loves this juice. We love the different varieties of flavors we can get.