BY JUICY JUICE

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Tiffany B.
My daughter loves this Apple juice and 100% with little to know sugar which I love. She has gotten her picky big brother drinking it. I need to buy stock because they can’t enough.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Absolute favorite apple juice hands down. It tastes amazing and doesn't leave a weird after taste in your mouth like the ocean spray. Idk what it is about this particular juice but I love it. I couldn't get enough of it when I was pregnant. I could've drank the entire bottle in one day.
Tiffany B.
My favorite apple juice! I love keeping juice on hand so I am.not tempted to reach for a soda every time I want something to drink. Small changes make taking large changes easier, if that makes sense!
Nicole J.
Port Richey, FL
This is the only kind of juice my son will drink for some reason. To me I can't taste a difference from other apple juices but apparently he can. I can't complain about anything from this. It's healthy and good for my kids and tastes delicious to boot.
Brooke S.
This is my daughters favorite drink to have, it is so good for her and any kid! Has no preservatives or lots of sugar like the rest of the juices do, it is kind of pricey but love when they have sales! definitely stock up when that sale comes around!
Sierra S.
Hydro, OK
My two year old and I love juice! Apple juice is our favorite and so is this brand. It's so crisp and refreshing! We buy it every time we are at the store and if you love apple juice you have to give it a try!
Shanda H.
I really love his apple juice. It is a little over sweet for me, but I love the the taste of apples in this drink. It is refreshing and mouth watering. I find myself craving it every so often and I would definitely recommend.
Neysha P.
From my nieces to my own. All have drink this brand of juice. Even me that I am an adult like it . 😋 Even tho we are now more on the natural side making out own just for the must part. But when I buy juice this is one of my picks.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I get this only because I have wic and Apple juice is the most popular juice . Most stores sell out of the wic approved Apple juice, but when you can get it, I definitely recommend it. Especially if you’re feeling nauseous.
Whitley B.
Pinellas Park, FL
This is my favorite brand on apple juice. It's very sweet, without any added sugars. Although it is made from concentrate, it is 100% juice. It can be drank without being refrigerated, or you can drink it chilled. Either way it's a refreshing treat.