BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I keep a bottle of this juice on hand always for when I’m craving some apple juice. It is the best juice there is and sometimes I add it to lemonade or even sparkling water for added flavor.
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
This juice tastes great and the kids love it. It is pretty cheap and is good cold or room temperature. The bottle is easy to pore as well. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Tiffany B.
My favorite apple juice! I love keeping juice on hand so I am.not tempted to reach for a soda every time I want something to drink. Small changes make taking large changes easier, if that makes sense!
Nicole J.
Port Richey, FL
This is the only kind of juice my son will drink for some reason. To me I can't taste a difference from other apple juices but apparently he can. I can't complain about anything from this. It's healthy and good for my kids and tastes delicious to boot.
Brooke S.
This is my daughters favorite drink to have, it is so good for her and any kid! Has no preservatives or lots of sugar like the rest of the juices do, it is kind of pricey but love when they have sales! definitely stock up when that sale comes around!
Sierra S.
Hydro, OK
My two year old and I love juice! Apple juice is our favorite and so is this brand. It's so crisp and refreshing! We buy it every time we are at the store and if you love apple juice you have to give it a try!
hannah n.
Belcher, KY
i buy this product monthly. it's a little too sweet for me but overall it's a great product. the brand Juicy Juice is amazing though. super affordable too. and you can purchase this product on WIC. i would recommend this brand to anyone!
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
for apple juice this is fine. it’s not as good as some i’ve had, like Minute Maid® 100% Apple Juice Box - a literal addiction for me) but if it’s all i can find at the store or all someone has at their place it works just fine
Shanda H.
I really love his apple juice. It is a little over sweet for me, but I love the the taste of apples in this drink. It is refreshing and mouth watering. I find myself craving it every so often and I would definitely recommend.
Neysha M.
From my nieces to my own. All have drink this brand of juice. Even me that I am an adult like it . 😋 Even tho we are now more on the natural side making out own just for the must part. But when I buy juice this is one of my picks.