BY JUICY JUICE #24 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Brendan E.
Forest city , NC
My son loves his apple juice. I always water it down for less sugar and healthy teeth. It also helps if he’s constipated so that’s a plus. It’s very affordable. I definitely recommend. Has very good benefits and fruit servings.
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Juicy juice apple juice 100% juice no extra fillers fake stop just 100% juice my kids love it and so do I. If this was the juice to get I would recommend this other over other brands
Kristen R.
Lakeland, FL
Love the taste of this apple juice. So crisp and refreshing. I use this whenever my blood sugar is low and it works like a charm every time! Usually found on sale for buy one get one free. Very inexpensive too.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
They probably make my favorite apple juice plus I love that it’s WIC approved because I have WIC. Juicy juice makes great juice though no matter what flavor. It’s also natural and a great value. Highly recommend.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This is the juice I use for all my kids it’s not only more healthy than most drinks but very affordable, with juicy juice I don’t have to worry about what’s in my kids drink lol
Madison E.
I’ve been drinking Juicy Juice Apple juice as long as I can remember! Other Apple juice doesn’t even compare to this amazing taste. I will always pick this over any other type!!
Tanya R.
Jacksonville , FL
My favorite juice forever and ever 😍 it is perfect not too sugary. It is legit refreshing for everything. I used to steal it out of my grandmas fridge that’s how good it is lol
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Great taste not too sweet and my daughter loves it I even use it to make her fruit smoothies with. Nice package and great price as well I always buy Juicy Juice Apple juice
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
Yummy. A bit too sweet for my preference so I water it down for me and my son. I love how affordable it is. Great quality for the money. Definitely in my cart every time.
Samantha A.
guyton, ga
Apple juice is a fan favorite for our boys. It’s also great for cooking. I like that it’s available all over our local area. The price is wonderful and affordable.