BY JUICY JUICE

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Zach C.
Indianapolis, IN
Juicy juice makes me feel like a kid again. It’s not my favorite flavor, but it’s nice to have sometimes.
Caroline M.
I get this for my son it isn’t his favorite but he still likes it. Very affordable. The quality is good.
April L.
Findlay, OH
Super delicious and very tasty! A refreshing drink for everyone! The price is unbeatable, great product!
Jenny L.
Juicy Juice 100% Apple 48oz WIC my daughter loves this apple juice she asks for it all the time
Haley G.
Seneca, SC
Always have atleast 2 bottles of apple juice in our house! Juicy juice is the best brand! So delicious!!
Madelyn V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Apple juice is a very refreshing drink specially for kids this is a very good choice and it taste amazing
Cassidy R.
Salisbury, MD
Love this Apple juice! Best brand for great taste! Price is a little higher than I like but will buy!!
Jennifer A.
My baby loves this and so do I! It’s very good and refreshing! The value is great and it’s affordable!
Fabiola B.
Me encanta este jugo d emanzana natural y saludable para el cuerpo me gusta porque tiene otros sabores
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
My youngest loves this brand of apple juice. It's not sour tasting or too bitter. And it's affordable!