BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Yaimee O.
Juicy Juice taste great. It has a lot of sugar in it. It is not that healthy as other juices out there.
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
I love this apple juice however I don’t like how it’s being advertised as a “wic” product like come on
Krista F.
Greenfield, IN
My youngest loves this brand of apple juice. It's not sour tasting or too bitter. And it's affordable!
Raylee N.
Omer, MI
Best Apple juice I've ever had. My favorite since I was a little kid. Always my first choice for juice
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
I love juicy juice. The flavor is great and the price is right. Kids love this brand and will buy again
Cassidy R.
Salisbury, MD
Love this Apple juice! Best brand for great taste! Price is a little higher than I like but will buy!!
Fabiola B.
Me encanta este jugo d emanzana natural y saludable para el cuerpo me gusta porque tiene otros sabores
Sarah k.
Camp Lejeune, NC
My daughter and I drink juicy juice every morning! It’s wonderful and so flavorful all time favorite
Jae M.
Beacon, NY
My daughter love this stuff! I always try to catch them on sale, although the pricing alone is fine.
Jerrica B.
Robbins, TN
This is one of the best apple juices. It’s definitely one of my top three brands. Great for everyone.