BY JUICY JUICE

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
This is the juice i most frequently purchase for my children. I like that it's natural and no sugar added.
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
This is my children's favorite juice. It is always in my fridge or my cupboard for them. It's a great brand
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you😀 love this juice good taste good flavor good value got it at Walmart I recommend it .
Cassie P.
Love Juicy juice! I've tried a few different kinds of apple juices but this is the only kind my son loves.
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I get this all the time it is affordable and Taste amazing the kids love it as well it is also good for you
Briana J.
I love juicy juice apple juice because it’s 100% juice. You get a lot of juice for a really good price too!
Summer R.
This is the best apple juice around. In my opinion it tastes the best and isn't too sweet or too bitter.
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
I get this on wic and I love apple juice it’s so good ! It does meet my expectations and it’s affordable
Chloe J.
The best apple juice. I drink it all the time and it isn't too sweet. I drink a bottle of it in one day.
Rossibelt B.
Chandler, IN
Mi hija mayor toma mucho este jugo de manzana es rico y mucho más frío en cualquier súper lo consigues .