BY JUICY JUICE

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Tara F.
Panama City, FL
I get this on WIC and my kids love it. It tastes good. This is my go to brand to get even when I'm not ok WIC
Courtney Dawn S.
All time favorite juice. We go through these with having 2 little ones. Great price. Great flavor selection.
Rachel C.
I’m not a big juice person, but I love the test of this apple juice. I also love the fact that it is on WIC.
Ashley D.
Colton, CA
My family loves this juice. Not too sweet and all ingredients seem natural.. also the price is a good factor.
Laura C.
Inwood, WV
This is always a favorite in our household. We're lucky to keep it in the fridge for a week after its bought!
Shantel L.
Charlotte, NC
My son loves Apple juice so we ALWAYS get juicy juice. I have to water it down though because it's so sweet
Brittany P.
Tuscumbia, AL
My whole family loves this juice. It has a great taste without being too sweet and has an affordable price.
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
This juice is great for the quality the price and the nutrients for my little one. Classic is always best!
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Victoria T.
Dickson
Great flavor. Kids love it. Not too much sugar, especially when you add water to it to make it less potent.