BY JUICY JUICE

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Savannah G.
Juicy juice has always been the brand of Apple juice I have bought. It has a strong Apple taste to it that I love!
Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
This product tastes great! My kids and I love it. I recommend it to all my friends. Couldn't be happier with it.
Cassie L.
Kingsford
20 years old and still the best and most tasteful apple juice ever. the perfect blend of sweet a d sour apple mix
Brittany B.
Livonia, MI
My son loves juice. We always try to get all natural and less sugar. He loves this juice and asks for it everyday
LeQuenna B.
EUFAULA, AL
The kids really love this apple juice and so do me and my husband its really good and refreshing then most drinks
Chelsie D.
Christiansbrg, OH
Juicy juice apple juice is my favorite. I always get the 48 oz. because we can't seem to keep it around for long.
Ali G.
Ann Arbor
My favorite apple juice! Drink it plain or in a smoothie it’s got good flavor! Definitely affordable for students
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
My son drinks this daily so I guess you could say it's pretty darn good. We have to buy it for him all the time!
Stacy M.
Waterloo, AL
I love this apple juice. It's not to sweet and tastes like an apple juice should. Has a really nice apple flavor!
Pamela M.
Homestead, FL
Love this apple juice , I’m glad wic offers it . Perfect apple juice for my daughter . Not full of so much sugar