BY JUICY JUICE #82 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
I have always been a fan of Juicy Juice Apple juice since I was a child. It's the best tasting apple juice I've had.
My daughter drinks this. She loves it. It also helps her poop better (TMI) but I have tasted it as well, it's great.
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
My son absolutely loves apple juice so this is a win in my book. Also, it's incredibly cheap and that's always a plus
Delila T.
Albuquerque, NM
My kids and myself love this juice. It literally lasts a day in my home. It doesn't cost much either. Great taste!
Maddy L.
Newburgh, IN
My 2yr old loves these! Love they are apart of wic. Very flavorful. Easily diluted without losig flavor for my tot.
Savannah G.
Juicy juice has always been the brand of Apple juice I have bought. It has a strong Apple taste to it that I love!
Amber D.
Kannapolis, NC
Iļø love to drink apple juice before bed and juicy juice is the brand for me. Apple juice is so sweet and satisfying
Taylor R.
Owensboro, KY
juicy juice makes the BEST apple juice hands down. I've been drinking it since I was really young, probably a baby
LeQuenna B.
EUFAULA, AL
The kids really love this apple juice and so do me and my husband its really good and refreshing then most drinks
Pamela M.
Homestead, FL
Love this apple juice , Iā€™m glad wic offers it . Perfect apple juice for my daughter . Not full of so much sugar