BY JUICY JUICE #82 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Kimberly B.
Lakeland, GA
My daughter's love juicy juice Apple juice. I trust that it's made with real fruit juice and no artificial ingredients.
Mercedes M.
radcliff, KY
I mix with water to put in my baby's sippy cup. She likes it. It helped me start her on sippy cups rather than bottles
Hillary N.
Clare, MI
Has great taste cold or warm is much better for you then soda or energy drinks. I love the crisp taste and cute bottle.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
JUICE JUICE has been a favorite in my home since my children were small. I really like the brand and it is 100% juice.
Chyy B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely swear by this my daughter cannot live with out her apple juice I have to bring a sippy cup where ever I go
Colleen S.
Ceredo, WV
We love this juice. It's my 15 months olds favorite juice. She drinks it all the time. And helps her use the bathroom.
Trymecia F.
Waco, TX
Apple juice is my favorite juice so whenever I buy it it's usually juicey juice. Can never drink too much apple juice.
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
My son absolutely loves apple juice so this is a win in my book. Also, it's incredibly cheap and that's always a plus
Ashley K.
Latta , SC
The kids love this juice. My baby will drink apple juice all day if I let her. I like it but not as much as the kids.
Christina-anne F.
San Antonio, TX
I love drinking this brand of apple juice as well as giving it to my children. It isn't super sweet which is a plus.