BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
I buy those about once a week. My daughter loves this type of apple juice. There’s not that much sugar added but it also doesn’t taste water down. You can buy the really big size and it’s decently priced. You can find this size anywhere including the dollar store and dollar general. I would definitely buy again and recommend to other moms
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Absolute favorite apple juice hands down. It tastes amazing and doesn't leave a weird after taste in your mouth like the ocean spray. Idk what it is about this particular juice but I love it. I couldn't get enough of it when I was pregnant. I could've drank the entire bottle in one day.
Riah B.
Middle River, MD
I started my daughter off with Apple juice...now she knows the difference between certain juices. She LOVES Apple juice more hen anything and I buy it all the time just to have it.
Dana A.
I am a sucker for a nice cold cup of apple juice. This juice is fantastic because it tastes so good. You get a nice about of juice for your money and it is easy to find in the supermarket. I always recommend jucy juice apple juice to friends and family.
Celese S.
Racine, WI
I have 2 little ones in my house most of the time, so i always make sure i grab one of these bad boys. Mixed with a little water, they drink it right up. I honestly love apple juice and this is in my top 5’s.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Has always been a staple in my family. I still buy for my son as he does like it. I do water down as the sugar content in these juices can be high. He loves the apple flavor and so do I. I usually buy at Meijer and at a decent price.
Stephanie P.
Elkhorn City, KY
I love this juice! I always like drinking it in the summer time, because it so refreshing! Some juices are just so rich and makes the taste horrible, but juicy juice is different! The taste is just right and at an affordable cost!
Kennedy S.
Cleveland
You can never go wrong with some good classic Apple juice. We drink apple juice on a Regular basis at my house. Especially when we are sick and during flu season. We loaded down on Apple juice and water during flu season.. no flu shots and no one in our house got sick!
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
My kids love this stuff. They would drink the whole bottle in one day if i let them. It’s got a good apple taste. It’s better for the kids than other juices. It’s affordable and easily found. I would recommend it to anyone with kids.
Nikki Y.
This is a great quality apple juice that I feel great giving to my child and niece. They both like it very well and it comforts me to know that I am giving them something healthy. It is also very affordable and budget friendly