BY JUICY JUICE

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Juicy juice is a classic. Great taste. Great price. And amazing way to hydrate kids. I can have a whole jug to myself. Perfect
Mackenzie G.
Orlando
I love juicy juice apple juice because it tastes so natural taate! My family loves it and i hope my son will grow up liking ir.
Amanda C.
Cabot
I get a few bottles of this for my son every month, it's his favorite and he wont drink other brands. I love the taste as well.
Lacey A.
Maybe I'm a kid at heart and in my belly, but Apple juice makes me smile an fine love having a drink to share with my daughter.
Stacy A.
Beckley
My 4 year old drinks this Apple Juicy Juice every night in her Sippy cup. It’s really good for you and it does taste delicious.
Brook P.
michigan
My kids enjoy this juice a lot. It’s pretty good for them and definitely tastes really good. Definitely meets our expectations
Kimberly K.
My child loves Juicy Juice Apple Juice. It's the only brand she will drink. And it makes me feel better that it's 100% juice.
Nicole J.
My daughter loves this juice and drank it so
Much as a smaller tot ! Def good and not overly unhealthy like some kids drinks
Jacqueline W.
Inverness
I bought this for my children when they were small, it is very refreshing and has a clean taste, i still buy tbis for myself
Melanie P.
Mansfield, MO
Good, but not as good as their other flavors. It is a great value however. I will likely buy again. It is mostly for my kids.