BY JUICY JUICE #26 in Juice

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Lacey A.
Maybe I'm a kid at heart and in my belly, but Apple juice makes me smile an fine love having a drink to share with my daughter.
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Juicy juice is a classic. Great taste. Great price. And amazing way to hydrate kids. I can have a whole jug to myself. Perfect
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
I wish this had a little less sugar in it, but it is juice right? My daughter loves apple juice! I just water it down for her.
Amanda C.
Cabot
I get a few bottles of this for my son every month, it's his favorite and he wont drink other brands. I love the taste as well.
Melanie P.
Mansfield
Good, but not as good as their other flavors. It is a great value however. I will likely buy again. It is mostly for my kids.
Sarah W.
Love apple juice! When I was younger when always had juice boxes with this. Best thing ever, definitely recommend to parents
Kimberly K.
My child loves Juicy Juice Apple Juice. It's the only brand she will drink. And it makes me feel better that it's 100% juice.
Jacqueline W.
Inverness
I bought this for my children when they were small, it is very refreshing and has a clean taste, i still buy tbis for myself
Yulonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
My baby girl really liked this juice foe a while but now she seems to be backing off. I think I drink it more than she does .
April D.
Lake Village, AR
If you love apple juice then this is the one to buy. It doesn't taste overly sugary and just throw right amount of tartness.