BY JUICY JUICE

Juicy juice 100% apple 48oz wic see more...

Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I love apple juice it's definitely one of my favorite juices to have!! It's sweet, but not to sweet and it satisfies my thirst!!
Twyla H.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Juicy Juice. It is the best tasting apple juice to me and my daughter absolutely loves it! We don't drink any other brand.
Shawna G.
MCKEESPORT
I love the taste it isn't to tart and my kids love it. It's less sugar. I would give this to my niece and nephew. It isn't harsh.
Alma C.
yonker ny
Este jugo específicamente el de manzana es el que siempre le he dado a mi bebe más pequeño, me encanta y sabe a manzana realmente
Monica G.
These are ok but very very sweet u can taste the sugar i started feeling like it was getting my son hyper so i stopped buying it.
Stacy A.
Beckley
My 4 year old drinks this Apple Juicy Juice every night in her Sippy cup. It’s really good for you and it does taste delicious.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
The apple flavor from juicy juice is my favorite flavor from their juice. I think their juices are a little pricy for the size
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Juicy juice is a classic. Great taste. Great price. And amazing way to hydrate kids. I can have a whole jug to myself. Perfect
Juliana D.
Super easy to chug, and the flavor overall is good. However, if you are looking for a more natural choice, this is not for you.
Mackenzie G.
Orlando
I love juicy juice apple juice because it tastes so natural taate! My family loves it and i hope my son will grow up liking ir.